Official ProVari 3 Thread - P3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
There's something wrong when you have a Tony Roma's, but your mod is stuck in Switzerland.
Yep...would give up the Tony Roma's in a heartbeat to be able to import vape gear & juice over here... ;)

Sent from my P3 Ti...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I ordered from PB on the 22nd, honestly evolve and yihi have nothing on Dicodes technology. Dicodes warranty and CS rivals Provari too. I love my P3, but I can't wait to get this mod.
I found to be kind of fugly?!?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though...

Hope you enjoy it!

Jim

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
You guys are living on the edge over there.
We've had to get very creative to get stuff in, that's for sure. It doesn't hurt that there's a steady flow of visitors from the U.S. and Europe to bring us the latest gear. We've also got a really active group of vapers on our local forum and some great local suppliers...we all help each other out to stay off the stinkies.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Agreed, They need for finish choices.

But, the overhang on that other thing is not my cup of tea for the price.

Hope I haven't offended...

Jim

Not at all, and I hope I'm not offending anyone comparing a mod to a Provari. Astro, you can get the new extreme V2s also, same tech, no overhang, no seem, shorter than p3, but less wattage than 2380 (40?) at under two bills. Your stuck with choosing one batt size, but the price I considered one of each 18500 and 18650. It's actually a steal at the price point, how it's built, what it can offer, with 2 yr warranty.

Reactions: Siam Diesel

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Wow.......slow night. I'm going to get a new drip tip for my Russian 91% tomorrow. That's the only thing I'm not fond of is the small bore standard drip tip that comes with it. I prefer an airier vape. And it's virtually impossible to find one that is media blasted to match the finish. My vape shop sells some nicer drip tips, from companies like Modish Metal, so I'll just get one of those, but it will never match the Russian finish.

Carry on doing whatever is SOOOO important you don't have the time to be on ECF.......LOL

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Binge watching Season 2 of The Following and mixing ejuice for friends

Rough stuff and it might be Kevin Bacon's brightest shining moment
He hasn't set the bar too high IMHO but he's excellent in TF :2c:

That show was too intense for me. Life is intense enough! :shock:

Reactions: Bronze
Status