Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hate to write this, but no way around. I feel not good about it, because I got so good help. I canceled it. I saw it in USA for $93 less, and paying $313 is too much I think.

Sorry!
You should shop for your best interest.

Jim

Reactions: nocigsnomore

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Is that high performance end cap spring loaded? In other words, does it have a spring in it? If so, what's keeping it from getting compressed eventually?
Yes. And hopefully that doesn't happen. Checked for a spare just to see, and they only have the silver cap. I have a silver and a stealth one.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
And sorry for the double post [emoji2]
No problem with the double post! I'm grateful and thankful you answered so quickly! I got out of the shower and checked before hoping on the Xbox. Thank you!

You see, I was in a bit of a quandary. As soon as I sign out of here, I'm going to order a Tiffany Blue Classic and a Ti Military P3 @ 20% off. While I don't ever plan on going back to button top batteries, I like the idea of being able to use both in case of Hell. I was told a couple of months back, the 30 watt boards need the high performance end caps to work properly. "Crucial" was the word. Well, the website says one might not be able to fully screw down the high performance ones with button tops and it's not recommended. See where I'm going with this? Also, I'm preparing for the worst and I can always change a P3 spring. Your reply makes me feel better about what I'm going to do. I'll be just a little miffed if they figured out how to use the 30 watt board with a spring optimally. Just a little though as I'm pretty sure I'll never need 30 watts but it goes back to having as many options as possible in Hell.

I know all this thought over a purchase seems a little ridiculous but it's a lot of money and I want to get it right.

Maybe you might want to pick up a stealth end cap with a spring, just in case?

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
No problem with the double post! I'm grateful and thankful you answered so quickly! I got out of the shower and checked before hoping on the Xbox. Thank you!

You see, I was in a bit of a quandary. As soon as I sign out of here, I'm going to order a Tiffany Blue Classic and a Ti Military P3 @ 20% off. While I don't ever plan on going back to button top batteries, I like the idea of being able to use both in case of Hell. I was told a couple of months back, the 30 watt boards need the high performance end caps to work properly. "Crucial" was the word. Well, the website says one might not be able to fully screw down the high performance ones with button tops and it's not recommended. See where I'm going with this? Also, I'm preparing for the worst and I can always change a P3 spring. Your reply makes me feel better about what I'm going to do. I'll be just a little miffed if they figured out how to use the 30 watt board with a spring optimally. Just a little though as I'm pretty sure I'll never need 30 watts but it goes back to having as many options as possible in Hell.

I know all this thought over a purchase seems a little ridiculous but it's a lot of money and I want to get it right.

Maybe you might want to pick up a stealth end cap with a spring, just in case?

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!

Not ridiculous at all. I am the same way. I'm preparing just like you are doing. Buying extra batteries, parts for my devices just in case, and extra tanks. I bought the blue/graphite Radius a couple of days ago with a 10% off coupon figuring they would probably release a better coupon because of Black Friday. The way the devices are disappearing from their site, I figured an extra $20 off wasn't worth the risk of that device possibly being the last one they had on hand. I love the looks of that and it is made just how I would have customized it.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Need help! I'm posting on my Provari P3. Anybody experienced a error code 8 before? I cleaned the connector and pin and still getting this code. I use the Kabuki atomizer. Anybody have anymore trouble shooting tips or any probability that could of caused this?

This might help ... E1, E2 and E8 Error (Individually or in Combination)

EDIT: Maybe the voltage or watts changed by accident, to too high a value? ... Had you just changed the battery or coil or something? Did the error just happen "out of the blue"? Had you dropped or damaged the P3?

Also note that the electronic values listed in the last couple of paragraphs of the link above do not apply to the P3 but the gist of the link is true.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
ProVape spec is .9 inches

4e848e3b1479ee9dc3f719413d342032.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Yes I did that already turf but just wanted to double check:) Does anyone have pics of a satin silver Procyon with a black tank on it by any chance? Can't seem to find anything online.
If I remember later today, after I get off work I can take a pic of the satin silver with a black Crown or Cleito tank on it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread