Official ProVari Procyon Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Yes I did that already turf but just wanted to double check:) Does anyone have pics of a satin silver Procyon with a black tank on it by any chance? Can't seem to find anything online.
Not the best pic, but you can get an idea of how it looks....

Attachments

• 20161207_080227.jpg
    20161207_080227.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 128

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I am having major problems getting images to post:( I use to use imgur but it doesn't seem to post images here anymore and I can't figure out what the issue is. I never had a problem before, has something changed on the site here for pics? Pic is too large to upload directly so I have to use image hosting sites.

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I used to use site such as Imgar, but now as long as my pic is email size, I just use the "upload a file" button and lift it off my desktop.
Much easier for me than it used to be.
I use the email size option on my camera. But, I think you can use your computer's pic viewer to reduce the size.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
I had bought a Procyon to make sure to have a higher powered tube mod after the FDA deadline this summer. I bought it as an extra that I would use around the house, but to have as a long term backup if our devices one day got subject to high taxes or any drastic laws passed.

I really didn't think I would use it much as I have been very happy with my 2 Radius mods.

I still use the Radius, but the Procyon has become my daily driver. I have been so pleasantly surprised by the performance and battery life of this mod. I shouldn't be as I started with the 2.5 a few years ago and the P3 for awhile after that. I thought it would probably be too long but this has turned into the ideal stealth mod with stealth Kabuki.

Very happy customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Duplicate posts

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Duplicate posts

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I am having major problems getting images to post:( I use to use imgur but it doesn't seem to post images here anymore and I can't figure out what the issue is. I never had a problem before, has something changed on the site here for pics? Pic is too large to upload directly so I have to use image hosting sites.
I use Tapatalk..very easy to post pics
53e7ab49b85b361c2b42a3ca1e4e18a7.jpg
like this clapton build..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I had bought a Procyon to make sure to have a higher powered tube mod after the FDA deadline this summer. I bought it as an extra that I would use around the house, but to have as a long term backup if our devices one day got subject to high taxes or any drastic laws passed.

I really didn't think I would use it much as I have been very happy with my 2 Radius mods.

I still use the Radius, but the Procyon has become my daily driver. I have been so pleasantly surprised by the performance and battery life of this mod. I shouldn't be as I started with the 2.5 a few years ago and the P3 for awhile after that. I thought it would probably be too long but this has turned into the ideal stealth mod with stealth Kabuki.

Very happy customer.

Very happy customer.

Very happy customer.

I love it... God bless you, Doug!

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Ok... Been looking at Procyon, might be interested in purchasing to compliment my kayfun 5. Have a couple of questions though... What is up with colors, does it just come in 2 - gold and silver? That's all I see on the site at the moment.

Also, can someone please post a picture of Procyon with Kayfun 5 on top next to something for size comparison or just list the size with a tank?

Thank you!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Ok... Been looking at Procyon, might be interested in purchasing to compliment my kayfun 5. Have a couple of questions though... What is up with colors, does it just come in 2 - gold and silver? That's all I see on the site at the moment.

Also, can someone please post a picture of Procyon with Kayfun 5 on top next to something for size comparison or just list the size with a tank?

Thank you!
Welcome Aboard and Merry Christmas...

The FDA is in the process of shutting out the Lil Guy. Buy what is available from ProVape before it is gone.

Jim

Reactions: APF

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Welcome Aboard and Merry Christmas...

The FDA is in the process of shutting out the Lil Guy. Buy what is available from ProVape before it is gone.

Jim
Ah, that's just great. FDA is going to shut down US based business, whereas Chinese manufacturing will continue to thrive. FDA logic...

Didn't this device came out in time for August restrictions?

Merry Christmas, ECF'ers :)

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Ah, that's just great. FDA is going to shut down US based business, whereas Chinese manufacturing will continue to thrive. FDA logic...

Didn't this device came out in time for August restrictions?

Merry Christmas, ECF'ers :)
Is Provape shutting down and going out of business anytime soon? Anybody know anything for sure?

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Because it seems like I can't get a straight answer yes or no about provape going out of business or not I emailed them just now and asked flat out if they are planning to go out of business..Might be awhile before I hear back from them

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Because it seems like I can't get a straight answer yes or no about provape going out of business or not I emailed them just now and asked flat out if they are planning to go out of business..Might be awhile before I hear back from them

Good luck... :tumble:

Please let us know. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012

Hey Smacksy, don't know if you did or not (I did not make it clear this was a link) but click on these two links:

VapeFight.com - Age verification

FDA Ruling Threatens Largest U.S. Vape Hardware Manufacturer - ProVape

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012

Did you ever hear back from them? Response? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread