In disco:
tumblr_n7a3j8NvwG1teafnvo1_400_zpstz9jmsrj.gif

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
You know what really sucks about Sir Rod (and ProVape for that matter) getting attacked for dropping us hints of the new product coming? Besides the fact he's a nice guy and didn't deserve it, if we never get advance warning or hints that something new is coming, that will be a real shame. If I was ProVape, I'd probably never play around again and let it be a complete surprise next time.

At least this way, I knew enough not to make any major, or frivolous for that matter, purchases that may be inline with what could be coming. Unless it was something I couldn't be without or didn't matter what is released, I'm waiting.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You know what really sucks about Sir Rod (and ProVape for that matter) getting attacked for dropping us hints of the new product coming? Besides the fact he's a nice guy and didn't deserve it, if we never get advance warning or hints that something new is coming, that will be a real shame. If I was ProVape, I'd probably never play around again and let it be a complete surprise next time.

At least this way, I knew enough not to make any major, or frivolous for that matter, purchases that may be inline with what could be coming. Unless it was something I couldn't be without or didn't matter what is released, I'm waiting.

:thumb:

I'm thrilled when my favorite vendors drop hints, for the very reason you cite. Currently I have the luxury of waiting on TWO of these (this and one other). They are both to be very soon, and they are my two "Co-Number-One" vendors.

I feel fortunate that they gave me advance notice, allowing me to make my own decisions.

:pop:

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Right come on then folks, final guesses before the reveal!

Im guessing a metal bodied Radius, cerakote finshes!

OR possibly some sort of quick release battery door?

Funny you should mention... I was thinking Ti Radius just a moment ago.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Procyon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Hmmm, Procyon, a binary star system, I'm still thinking it's a device much like the ZNA from HOH, maybe even a collaboration, with ProVapes electronics of course.

I like the way you think, ENAUD. So, a PNA (for lack of a better term, at least right now).

And maybe with a Stealth version (PNA Stealth), or PNS (for short). A Stealth PNS!

Now THERE's an interesting concept, now that I think about it. :blink:

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
:thumb:

I'm thrilled when my favorite vendors drop hints, for the very reason you cite. Currently I have the luxury of waiting on TWO of these (this and one other). They are both to be very soon, and they are my two "Co-Number-One" vendors.

I feel fortunate that they gave me advance notice, allowing me to make my own decisions.

:pop:
Wondering who your other vendor is ;).

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
It's true. You are better off waiting 6 months on EVERYTHING. I purchased a Xbox One right away and 4 consoles later, I finally have one that's been working since March 2015. I bought the Kabuki right away before the general public working out the bugs, problems. I was taken care of properly but if I had waited, I would saved myself the headache. The 510 to P3 adapter I wished I would have waited as it doesn't make a connection with ProVape's beauty ring on Jackie V2 Mini. I'm sure we will work it out but if I would have waited 6 months, those problems would have been worked through by others.

Someday, I'll learn... Well, actually I kind of have. I waited a good 6 months to get our P3's and everything is just fine. I'll be damned if I buy Jackie a Radius before this summer...
Honestly, this is good advice... I am very interested in a Radius, but I am with you, I would like to have all the kinks ironed out before I drop a bunch of money... though I am debating between a p3 and a radius...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread