Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I have the same Samsung in mine that it shipped with. It was lasting a long time until I started driving it at 30-40w. Battery life is just ok at high wattage compared to other mods at similar wattage.

Time for a change maybe? I haven't killed a battery yet, so how long do you keep yours in circulation?
I tend to change the battery vs on board charging, it always seems when I go to leave the house the darned thing is near empty. I got out of the habit of onboard charging when I moved away from Ego batteries :)

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I really like the Radius onboard charging. I trust ProVape to get it right.

Having Two helps though. One is always ready to go.

I'd be All Radius All The Time, if I was retired. It's just so nice not to have to do the Battery Fandango, but size and weight factor in to what I use for daily carry. P3 Ti and 18350s win out there.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Right, LG HG2 is stripped bare and has been given a new set of clothes :w00t:
2016-07-23 15.56.40.jpg

Didn't want Brown showing through :thumb:now I just need my 60watt poltergeist Radius to arrive.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Right, LG HG2 is stripped bare and has been given a new set of clothes :w00t:
View attachment 581397
Didn't want Brown showing through :thumb:now I just need my 60watt poltergeist Radius to arrive.
I just bought one of these today for my Radius. I am keeping the Tootsie Roll look as I have a Stealth. :)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
The name of the by weight eBay vendor is central wire company. Unkamen sells nickel free stainless 200 ft for $10 I think. Lightening vapes has it inexpensively too.
The only thing I get searching for this vendor is books.

EDIT~ Thanks. :thumbs: Just saw the pics you posted. Was looking for central wire company; found it under central wire industry.

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I doubt it. Haven't seen any premade.

Send me an IM with your address if you want me to send you some. It costs me about $0.05/ft to make, so I have no problem dropping 10-20 feet in the mail for you. I enjoy making it, so it'd be my pleasure.

Wow that's really nice of you. Thank you so much. I can order some kanthan to your house if you want. I just can't physically make it right now I don't think. Plus. Hotel.

Very kind.

Reactions: AstroTurf

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Just updating on updating:

Tried a fresh install on this PC and another 8.1 PC. Neither worked, the virgin PC tried to do the update and crashed. I've uninstalled on both and am giving up. Provape offered to update for me if I pay shipping both ways, but I don't think this is worth it. They thought it "could" be a Win 8.1 issue even though it should work on 8 or 10. I'm still planning to spend my reward points on a new Radius, so I'll ask them to make sure to ship with the latest and greatest software then.

If you're willing to share which city you're in maybe one of us can update it for you and lives right around the corner. Meet for coffee or something. I'm willing if you're in P greater Phoenix metro area.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I just ordered from LV, following your advice. Native cotton (Platinum blend) for some Goblin mini v2 clowns, some 28ga SS, and clapton you like. I've been able to clumsily build coils w/Kanthal with my busted left wrist, so am hoping I'll be able to get used to building w/ the SS and clapton quickly. I would benefit hugely from having my mods alert me to dry coils after the next surgery. Being in a narco fog is rough enough without a horrific mouthful of hot burnt metal fumes.

Hey why don't you get one if the coil master tools for wrapping. I actually like the v2 better than the v3. I don't know why they made it so the post doesn't just lock in place but is now screwed in. It makes leaving it in the coil a pain. Anyway. If you can deal with the shorter rods you can probably find the authentic tic v2 on blowout sale somewhere in the USA to order. Or get one if the clones from fast tech.

I mostly use the stepped rod because I build a fair amount if spaced coils. That said I find it super convenient for building contact coils of all sizes. It would definitely save your wrist and make this whole thing so much better for you. With the kanthal wrapped stainless core you can and typically would need to do contact coils. I bought the authentic coil master 3 when it was on sale for $15 shipped and I definitely wouldn't pay more than that for it - give the here are so many clones and coil master rips off everyone else's ideas so I feel 0 guilt.

Anyway. The tool takes me around 30 seconds to wrap a coil including cutting wire. You could hold with the left wrist or even wedge the handle between your toes or anything else. The v3 has two holes so you can wrap in either direction. I'll edit this with links to the authentic and clone with decent prices since you prism oh can't type too well. I think it would solve a lot of your problems. You can even use the tool to wrap parallel coils (2 wires) then you peel one out for a perfectly spaced coil. Not as fast as a quick wrap with working hands but good enough n

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I tend to change the battery vs on board charging, it always seems when I go to leave the house the darned thing is near empty. I got out of the habit of onboard charging when I moved away from Ego batteries :)
Have you tried the optional 3,000 mah battery? It's supposed to last longer. I've had one and changed out the battery that came with my Radius and it last me additional time. But then I Vape @ 10 Watts

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
If you're willing to share which city you're in maybe one of us can update it for you and lives right around the corner. Meet for coffee or something. I'm willing if you're in P greater Phoenix metro area.

Thank you, h00ligan. Phoenix is a bit far from me.

If you are a Southpark fan, I'm not very far from Casa Bonita. If you are not familiar with the Pepto Pink Palace, it would be in the Denver metro area.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida

If you are a Southpark fan, I'm not very far from Casa Bonita. If you are not familiar with the Pepto Pink Palace, it would be in the Denver metro area.

casa_bonita.jpg

Has anyone seen Butters lately?!?! :lol:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Aaaggghhhhh!!!!!

I spent 2 full weeks in Denver in March/April and had no idea Casa Bonita was real, let alone in Denver!

At least I saw City Wok at the Denver airport.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread