Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Brand new 60W Radius and upon first use, Internal Fault Error 8.

I already contacted Provape for a return label, but sure wish this was not happening.
I hate to pile on, but my ghost 60w arrived yesterday and I can't get the charging LED to work. When I get to the choice in the menu, nothing happens when I try and change it to "on".

Already emailed but haven't heard back yet. I've updated the ghost and double checked my procedure on the onyx -which works as designed.

I keep having a nagging feeling that I'm missing something else that needs to be done first.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I hate to pile on, but my ghost 60w arrived yesterday and I can't get the charging LED to work. When I get to the choice in the menu, nothing happens when I try and change it to "on".

Already emailed but haven't heard back yet. I've updated the ghost and double checked my procedure on the onyx -which works as designed.

I keep having a nagging feeling that I'm missing something else that needs to be done first.
Have you checked the basic led on/off function selection?

Just a guess?

Jim

Reactions: APF

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
There is another spot for this function. I think its -- Find the electric icon -- turn that on to show the light when charging -- it is right before the boost icon.

The on/off function of the charge light was developed after the manual was written. My 60watt was off when it arrived and I turned it on somehow. I just changed it to Off to make sure I was giving proper instructions...but now I can't get it back on. :blink::(:unsure::blush::confused:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
That works for turning off the LED -- or setting a color. It is not how set the light to show when the mod is charging.

I finally realized I had to push Boff under the Electric icon to get the blue light to show when charging.:facepalm:

So -- go to LED to turn on or off light when firing or to change the LED color.

Go to Electric icon to turn on or off the "charging LED". (It simply goes off when fully charged.)

Last edited:

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Q: I know it's off topic, but I'm a Raduis+K5 enthusiast as well. Where did you purchase the 510 assembly replacement parts, and does it include the actual 510 connector (plate) or just the pin (screw)?

BuGlen, I'm sorry for answering this late. It's only the screws and the insulators. I bought them here in Mexico from the Smoevesto reseller

But they can actually get me any piece as I've just asked them if it was possible to buy 2 air control replacements. I'm waiting for their cost estimation

Regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Only 3 versions of the radius left on provape now.

I did score a black radius with stealth kabuki from a member here this morning :)

I did have a radius when they 1st came out, but back then was vaping at 35 watts and the battery life wasn't great at that power, so ended up selling it.

But nowadays I only vape at 18 watts, so regretted for a while selling it, so be happy to have the radius again, and also heard good things about the kabuki, so am looking forward to this setup :)

gnees

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2014
    Zephyrhills Fl.
    Man I hope they last till Thursday, the red might last that long, but I doubt the blue will. :unsure:

KAS
    I think, you'll be alright. If not, I have a blue that I haven't even pulled the battery tab of out yet. I could always trade it for a red. even up.:thumbs:

Just thinking out loud, don't want to break any rules.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I think, you'll be alright. If not, I have a blue that I haven't even pulled the battery tab of out yet. I could always trade it for a red. even up.:thumbs:

Just thinking out loud, don't want to break any rules.

I am hoping to order both on Thursday.

KAS

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread