ghostIMG_0995.jpg

What...?

It's a Ghost.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
OK, so my new Radius now lights the led when charging. But how I fixed it was weird indeed.

For those of you explaining the menu presses, that's exactly what I was doing. The problem was that the setting would not change no matter how many times I tried.

The fix? Out of exasperation and boredom I accessed profiles for the first time. I clicked on setting 1 and exited. The charging light now works.

Since I've never used profiles and never even accessed that menu on the ghost, the only thing I can think of is that it was sent to me set on a different profile (does that show on the display?) which was one where the charging led was disabled. The only problem with that is I'm pretty sure that I still should have been able to turn it on regardless of what the profile said.

So for now things are great. But I have to admit that I"m keeping a very close eye on the thing just in case the board has a glitch or two.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
BuGlen, I'm sorry for answering this late. It's only the screws and the insulators. I bought them here in Mexico from the Smoevesto reseller

But they can actually get me any piece as I've just asked them if it was possible to buy 2 air control replacements. I'm waiting for their cost estimation

Regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

No worries on the delay, and thanks for the info! I assume that the 510 connection cannot be purchased separately since the serial number for the tank is on that particular part. It's an unfortunate design feature / flaw given that the 510 connection is one of the more vulnerable parts of any tank from impact or long term wear.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
... I assume that the 510 connection cannot be purchased separately ... .

Maybe but I'm not so sure, if you go to the Smovesto online shop at SvoeMesto | Highend Selbstwickelverdampfer und Akkuträger, you will see that they have a K5 parts list. The connection is part A3 so maybe it is possible to buy it directly. I guess that its more complicated with resellers as they want to sell complete units.

Maybe you can purchase directly from Germany. If it weren't for the fear I have of Mexican customs not accepting vape packages I know I would.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Gnees,

How do you know how many Radius are left, what site do you visit?
Provape.com. Add your item to the cart. Then change you item amount to 1000. or anything you want. It will only show how many they can fulfill.

I think the Red Radius is wrong. I can buy 50000000 if I want. Blue is down to 211 now.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Maybe but I'm not so sure, if you go to the Smovesto online shop at SvoeMesto | Highend Selbstwickelverdampfer und Akkuträger, you will see that they have a K5 parts list. The connection is part A3 so maybe it is possible to buy it directly. I guess that its more complicated with resellers as they want to sell complete units.

Maybe you can purchase directly from Germany. If it weren't for the fear I have of Mexican customs not accepting vape packages I know I would.

I checked the SvoeMesto site recently (after reading your post), and there's no way to purchase the 510 connector assembly from their list. It's alright though... I have 2 K5s and 2 KM3s that I use in rotation, and I'll pick up another one (or two) of each for storage at some point this year while they're still available. I have all the other spare parts (in multiples) already, so the full assembly backups are the last things I need for RTA insurance.

Last edited:

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I checked the SvoeMesto site recently (after reading your post), and there's no way to purchase there the 510 connector assembly from their list. It's alright though... I have 2 K5s and 2 KM3s that I use in rotation, and I'll pick up another one (or two) of each for storage at some point this year while their still available. I have all the other spare parts (in multiples) already, so the bull assembly backups are the last things I need for RTA insurance.
:(

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Provape.com. Add your item to the cart. Then change you item amount to 1000. or anything you want. It will only show how many they can fulfill.

I think the Red Radius is wrong. I can buy 50000000 if I want. Blue is down to 211 now.
I was wondering the same thing as @Tomasius74. Now I know.
What else you been doing @gnees besides filling your cart with tons of mods and then emptying it? LOL.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Nice isn't it?
    And just how big a fish is that in the background? Looks like a killer whale.

Yes it is very nice :)

It is a 125 gallon tank, so have 2 that have grown to about 8" long, 4" wide, they was born in my tank, and now have another lot of babies in there now :)

Netop

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2015
    Providence, RI

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2014
    Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
    Are those for the radius?
    I clicked the link because I thought it might shed some light on what the problem with my radius was. Looks like error codes for a 14.5w device. V1 or V2, perhaps?
    Error codes that may give a possible explanation of your problems.

Reactions: APF and gnees
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread