ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
London/Alicante
Out of stock.

R

Yes had me worried there !
Must have got the last one just had Shipped E-Mail
The Black Stealth I have and now the Black Onyx should hopefully keep me going ! Got a Gun Metal Kabuki coming to use with it as well :)

Bahiaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
London/Alicante
Busy stocking up on Attys for my Radius now lol
Ordered a Titanium P3 Kabuki and spare glass etc to add to the stockpile :) Just in case of course !
I was thinking that maybe HoH will be cutting down production on these as the Provape production is over which I am guessing will reduce demand for P3 type devices

Reactions: AstroTurf

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I've been stocking up as well.. My master plan is almost complete! I have Kabuki # 3 on the way...

What I have in my current stockpile

- 14 liters of 70/30 6mg base. The CA tax kicks in April 1 so I'll snag another 4 liters at the end of the month
- 3ea Radius
- 3ea Kabuki (4ea extra glass tanks)
- 200ea Aspire Naut coils in stash with 10 out for use. I replace these 10 as I go and keep the 200 stashed
- 1ea Billet Box. I will try and snag another at the next F5 war
- 1ea Uno for BB. Need another
- 1ea Billet Bridge. Need another
- 140ea BVC coils for the Billet Bridge. I need another 60 for the stash and 10 for rotation
- Kayfun v5 (3ea extra glass tanks)
- Taifun GT III (1ea extra glass tank)
- A ton of different flavoring for DIY. Replace these as I go

Think I am good for a while.. I still have time to stock up on most items. the base juice took priority recently as the CA sales tax is looming. They are saying this might raise the price of juice by 70%! YIKES!

Last edited:

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I've been stocking up as well.. My master plan is almost complete! I have Kabuki # 3 on the way...

What I have in my current stockpile ...

That's quite impressive! :thumb:

I started my stockpiling quest with things most likely to disappear soon, so I focused in the Radii because every one was talking about Provape's closure.
Now I find myself with 6 beautiful Radii and a silver Procyon.

My next target was the K5 because someone said that it was likely to be discontinued due to the TPD, so I was able to get 3 more (for a total of 4), 3 or 4 spare glass tanks and 5 sets of spare O-rings, 3 510 screws and 4 510 insulators. Good thing about the K5 is that you also get the metal tank and I guess they will last a lot (but don't like them very much).

I guess I should now get the Nic 100mg, so I'll have to save some money (and pay my previous debts). Never DIY any liquid but I guess a gallon would be more than enough. I read that flavorings, PG and VG should not be a problem as they are widely used in other activities / industries.

After the Nic, I guess that I'll have to get Nauti coils for the Kabukis, extra 521 tab, and I don't imagine what else.

If a Procyon or a P3 should get in the way I'll buy them, but that is very unlikely to happen.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
That's quite impressive! :thumb:

I've been stockpiling premixed base but I might snag a bottle of Nic just for when I run out of it. PG and VG will be around forever..

My main concern is with the coils as these are also on the FDA's hit list... 200ea in stash is not very many in the big scheme of things...

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
My main concern is with the coils as these are also on the FDA's hit list... 200ea in stash is not very many in the big scheme of things...

I have gotten the impression those types of coils aren't easy to rebuild, so a good stock is important. How long each one lasts is of course a factor. If they last a month each, that's a nice long time. If only a week, too much isn't enough.

I'm shooting for at least 15-20 years for my wife and I but the heads I use are simple and easily rebuilt. Combined with clear low flavoring liquid, we average about three weeks per head. I'm expecting a couple hundred heads should hold up. As I am already experiencing a decline in my vision, I better try your rotation technique and rebuild now while keeping the majority of prebuilt heads intact.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I have gotten the impression those types of coils aren't easy to rebuild, so a good stock is important. How long each one lasts is of course a factor. If they last a month each, that's a nice long time. If only a week, too much isn't enough.

I get about 30ml of juice per coil, maybe a little more on some and a little less on others.. I vape about 10ml a day.. Using that, I vape about 300ml per month and go though about 10 coils a month...

I do have RTA's and can use them in worse case scenario but I like the ease of use and simplicity of the coils..

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I get about 30ml of juice per coil, maybe a little more on some and a little less on others.. I vape about 10ml a day.. Using that, I vape about 300ml per month and go though about 10 coils a month...

I do have RTA's and can use them in worse case scenario but I like the ease of use and simplicity of the coils..

What's the PG/VG ratio of your liquid? I think I get longer coil life . Getting coils in the hundreds is going to be expensive unless I get a wholesale price

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Granted, the maintentance of an RBA, RDa etc. is cheaper.....but only if you aren't buying a new atty every month. :laugh:
I just happen to prefer my nauti BVC coils & Kabuki -- still. :wub:

So, instead of stocking up on more attys, I stock up on coils when they are on sale. Just recently they were under $6 a box at e-cig.com and just over 7 all the time these days.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Granted, the maintentance of an RBA, RDa etc. is cheaper.....but only if you aren't buying a new atty every month. :laugh:
I just happen to prefer my nauti BVC coils & Kabuki -- still. :wub:

So, instead of stocking up on more attys, I stock up on coils when they are on sale. Just recently they were under $6 a box at e-cig.com and just over 7 all the time these days.

I prefer using my own coils. And also my atties are in rotation so they are not collecting dust. I like to change juice every 2 tanks, not to get used to them and for me it's not the same when you fill new juice in the tank where another juice was moment ago. Maybe it is subjective but it's never the clean taste of a juices I knew and love.

One more good reason is PG vs VG juices. I use only M2L atties and they are all great for that type of vaping but as good as they all are, their construction make them work differently with the type of juice. So some atties are for VG exclusively. I'm not saying other don't work fine, it's just my feeling that some work better then others.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I am happy to report that I finally changed my battery in my only Radius after 15 months of use. It was a little tricky until I figured out that you have to loosen both screws simultaneously. I would loosen one and then the other one seemed stuck. I finally figured it out. I replaced the Samsung with an LG brown battery and so far the run time and battery indicator jumping around seems much improved! Now I just need to remember how I did it next year.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I am happy to report that I finally changed my battery in my only Radius after 15 months of use. It was a little tricky until I figured out that you have to loosen both screws simultaneously. I would loosen one and then the other one seemed stuck. I finally figured it out. I replaced the Samsung with an LG brown battery and so far the run time and battery indicator jumping around seems much improved! Now I just need to remember how I did it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread