Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I find the battery meter on the Radius to be a curious thing. Since I took the picture I posted above, I've been in some meetings and haven't been vaping as steadily as I was and now the meter shows completely full. I know the Radius recalculates battery left based on current usage, but this is really amazing!
Yea yea yea...

And my iPhone always has 5 bars too.

LOLz, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
About the battery meter on the RADIUS,

I saw on a friend's P3, that, when the battery is low, there is a "low battery warning" indicator (LED blinking in red), but the P3 continues firing some more time.

I noticed on my RADIUS, that it doesn't has a "low battery warning" indicator, I mean, when the LED starts to blink in red, is because the battery is totally empty, it will not fire anymore.

Am I right?

I do not know if I'm too used to other electronic mods, but it would be nice, if the RADIUS had an indicator for when the battery is fully charged, I do not know, maybe a LED blinking slowly in green?

I find a little annoying to have to press the firing button to check if the battery is fully charged (when there is not thunderbolt icon on the battery).

---

Last night I left my RADIUS locked (OFF SELECTED), this morning, while I was driving to the office, I tried to vape, then I realized the RADIUS was turned off, I had to pull over to turn it on.

I know I mentioned it before, but a single hand locking/unlocking mechanism, would be great.

Most of the time I do not lock my RADIUS, but I'm used to lock my mods (mechanic or electronic), when I carry them in the pants pockets, just in case (safety reasons).

Reactions: AstroTurf

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
To a "collector" it's not about how many, but which ones, and to have them somewhat historically cataloged appropriately so you now which came when.

I know Karen has done that for the REOs, she has pretty much all the early ones, middle ones, later ones. Then you have the "uber special" ones like the one they gave Rob at REO .... personalized, engraved by an artist in SA, with Rob's porcupine, etc. Something like that you can't even put a value on, really.

So there are provari's out there like that, too. Some collectors want certain ones, others want each and every one of each color and production date, others want only the ultimate one-of-a-kind.

cute-unicorn-e1423777331396.png

Purple_ProVari.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
About the battery meter on the RADIUS,

I saw on a friend's P3, that, when the battery is low, there is a "low battery warning" indicator (LED blinking in red), but the P3 continues firing some more time.

When my P3 blinks red to indicate low battery it won't fire anymore. The 2.0/2.5s do though.

ETA: You are correct. The Radius won't fire after it blinks. The battery isn't technically completely empty, but the charge is below what will perform to standard.

Last edited:

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
I'd like to know who comes up with these funny words? I just heard this word for the first time a couple weeks ago and read it as Tootie puffer. Tootie??? I was like WTH is that? Tootle doesn't sound much better tho. LOLOLOLOLOL

Indeed, indeed who comes up with these funny words. :D

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Hey what's up guys. Sorry I haven't been on in a while...two jobs with long hours can get to ya lol. Anyway I have a question. I am having issues with my Provari turning on. I tried changing batteries and charging it but all I get is a faint blinking light. I tried connecting via software but while the computer detects it it won't turn on and the software says its asleep. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks in advance

Reactions: AstroTurf

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Go to www.provape.com
Click Help
Click Contact
Open a ticket

Sounds like you have an issue with your device. You'll be amazed how quickly they respond
Thanks for the advice. Do you think they will honor the warranty even if I won it?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Thanks for the advice. Do you think they will honor the warranty even if I won it?

Yes, yes they will! Provape customer service takes a back seat to NO ONE. No one, I'm telling you!

And BTW, I won one too that went south because of a bad batch of capacitors. They replaced it immediately.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

ProVape does not play chinese checkers when it comes to taking care of it's customers.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread