Official - Quick Nic Juice - Thread

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Joejokin, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joejokin

Joejokin Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hello Everyone :)

-This is the official thread for Quick Nic Juice. Here is where you will be able to find out about any current sales going on, new or old products, contests, and coupon codes.

-A little about us: We are a husband and wife team who started Quick nic Juice a little over a year ago. We were both heavy smokers for about 15 years each. Once we got our first starter kits in the mail a little over two years ago we knew almost right away smoking would be a thing of the past for us. We have been in business for a bit over a year now and do most of our business locally. We have met some really great people who all have one thing in common, the thrill and joy of not having to buy a pack of cigarettes anymore, so we thought we would stop by say hello and see if we can't make some more friends.

-Seeing as its now Memorial Day we thought it would be a great chance to start out on ecf with a Memorial Day Sale. Right now through midnight tomorrow use the coupon code: ecfsale To recieve 25% off you entire order.

-We also have a never ending 15% off your entire order with Coupon Code: 15off

-Visit Us At: quicknicjuice.com

-Be sure and check back soon. We will be running a contest starting tomorrow and we will be giving away 1- 510 starter kit, 1- 660mAh T-REX starter kit and 1- 900mAh T-REX starter kit.

2. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF!!!

3. Joejokin

Thanks keelalagirl!

4. crevenew

crevenew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Joe - I visited your web sight, nice layout very intuitive and great prices across juice, atomizers, all.

5. Joejokin

Thanks crevenew, I couldnt tell you how many hours I personally spent on that web site. I really didnt know what I was in for, it was a ton of work.

6. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I second that!! :thumbs:

And you've already got 2 things in your favor.... Sales and Contests... LOL!!

(btw, your site looks nice, and the prices are decent...)

7. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF. I really like your site and placed an order to try your juices out.

8. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I also love the you offer first class shipping.

9. Joejokin

We figured we would offer first class, I know personally that I hate buying something small and end up paying more to ship it than what item costs & thanks for the order hairball.

10. Desert Willow

Desert Willow Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF! Nice website, good prices.
    Brightest Blessings!

11. musiceqlslife21

musiceqlslife21 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

First off, Welcome to ECF, congrats on your endeavour. After looking over your site, I see that you have some good prices, even after the discount. But you left one contradictory statement out in the description/features section. The description of the T-rex states you only get one cone." one cone,

12. Joejokin

Thanks, well first for the congrats, and second for pointing out about the cones. The kits do come with two cone I already went in and changed it, thanks for spotting that.

13. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Congrats welcome to the ECF family. Nice web site.Super prices.

14. jbmcdan

jbmcdan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

welcome to ECF! Very nice website -- I like that you offer a first class shipping option, and that you offer empty glass dropper bottles -- good luck!

15. Joejokin

Thanks for all your nice comments guys we really appreciate it!:thumb:

16. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Nice to see another miswest vendor. Welcome to ecf, and I look forward to seeing you prosper.

Just a note on the website. There are a couple places that are hard to read. It could be my browser, but the colors of the font and the color of the background are too close together. The front page has black letters on a black and white background. I think the words should pop, instead I had to squint a little to read them.
    Another spot is at the juices page. Brown letters on brown background.

[​IMG]

Now the good. Glass bottles, easy to navagate site, great prices and discounts. It looks like you carry only quality hardware, and I hope your juice is good.

What flavors would you suggest to try first?

Oh, and one more suggestion, put a link to your site on your signature. That way everypost you make can link users to your site.

17. Joejokin

Thanks hangdude we love constructive criticism, its very helpful, and much needed. As for flavors I will say we have the most reorders wit the cinnamon red hot, the cinnamon crumb cake, the french toast and the watermelon rancher.

18. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I see the banner now links to your site. Nice.

If you are able to take constructive criticism, you will go far here at ecf. Best of luck to you.

19. Joejokin

Well we have started our contest you will be able to find it here: CONTEST

For a chance to win
    - a 510 Starter Kit w/ 2 15ml bottles of e-liquid or
    - a 660 mAh T_REX Starter Kit or
    - a 900 mAh T-REX Starter Kit

Good Luck Everyone!!!

20. GRTWHT

GRTWHT Full Member

My compliments on a great looking web site and what I assume will be great customer service: when someone here suggests some small improvements to your site and I can't even see what they were talking about since it's already been changed!

This is a very promising introduction from my perspective and I've already bookmarked your site for when I'm ready/able to make some purchases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.