Official - Quick Nic Juice - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Just ordered some 10ml bottles because of the great sale. I'm a NET guy, but have so many right now I just picked two; Analog Reds and ouR whY Qu4tro. Also went for Enigma just because I've heard of it lol, no idea what it is. Klone Wars and Graham Central, which look mysterious by the destriptions but seem in the general area of what I like in a dessert vape.

Looking forward to them! Thanks for the sale, and I also really appreciate the very low shipping cost option provided.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just ordered some 10ml bottles because of the great sale. I'm a NET guy, but have so many right now I just picked two; Analog Reds and ouR whY Qu4tro. Also went for Enigma just because I've heard of it lol, no idea what it is. Klone Wars and Graham Central, which look mysterious by the destriptions but seem in the general area of what I like in a dessert vape.

Looking forward to them! Thanks for the sale, and I also really appreciate the very low shipping cost option provided.

Hi Jerms. Enigma is a dessert vape. A little bit on the cake side. It's a very good dessert vape. I'm not a dessert person so it's not for me but if you are I think you'll enjoy it.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hi Jerms. Enigma is a dessert vape. A little bit on the cake side. It's a very good dessert vape. I'm not a dessert person so it's not for me but if you are I think you'll enjoy it.

I searched a little bit and saw it described as chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and cakey. Sounds good to me. I enjoy dessert vapes, not the same way as tobaccos, but when they are well done I really enjoy them to mix things up. Graham cracker can be pretty awesome in a vape, so Graham Central is the dessert one I'm most excited about. I actually had a graham cracker flavored soda a few months back that was pretty tastey. Reminded me of Boba's Bounty lol.

OuR whY Qu4tro was the main reason I decided to order for the sale. I've been meaning to try it for a while as I've heard from many sources it's one of the best NET RY4's available. I can see a fire cured tobacco making a great one. Analog Reds I've heard good things about too.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Just to let everyone know we are having a special on 10ml plastic bottles for $4.00 Sale is on as long as we the bottles are in stock.

Hold up! When I read that statement I thought I was reading about empty plastic bottles (and I just bought some too which is why I was thinking of such things). But you mean 10 mL bottles with liquid? Word?! Oh my.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Dripped the 3 desserts I recently received to give a taste test before I set them aside to age a bit. Klone Wars and Graham Central I'm finding fantastic right away. As mainly a tobacco vaper I'm not well versed in dessert vapes, but these two seem gourmet delicious to me! I've never had Mother's Milk so can't compare Klone Wars to that, but as my first strawberry milk/custard/cheesecake vape it's quite wondeful to my buds. Definate cheesecake vibe, overall wonderful and well-done. Graham Central is like a graham cracker pie crust with some cinnamon to me, and just awesome.

I've had QnJ NETs and have known how well they do them for a while now, but had no idea that such great dessert options were available here! Also, greatly appreciate the price, PET bottles, quick shipping, and quality labels.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

g_supersm.gif

Quick nic Juice
Weekly Football Contest 2014 Season

nfl-logo.gif

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/597815-quick-nic-juice-football-contest-3rd-year.html#post14001655

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread