_40127544_students_203152.gif

1278434000.jpg

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
My compliments on a great looking web site and what I assume will be great customer service: when someone here suggests some small improvements to your site and I can't even see what they were talking about since it's already been changed!

This is a very promising introduction from my perspective and I've already bookmarked your site for when I'm ready/able to make some purchases.

Thanks for the support grtwht we really appreciate it.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Good looking site. I did notice one thing that left me confused. on the Quick nic Juice E-Liquid page in the description it says "So if your looking for just one 3ml bottle, sample packs, 15ml bottles or 30ml bottles," didn't see 3ml bottles of juice..just 6,15,30 and sample.

Thanks for pointing that out nosmok when we first opened we started out with 3ml bottles & went to 6ml about 5 months ago, guess we forgot to change that.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Just an update to tell everyone who placed an order today before 3 pm your orders shipped out today & tracking #s will be sent soon. All others after 3 are packaged & ready to go out first thing in the morning.

A big thanks to everyone for welcoming us so warmly. Its been really great and is very much appreciated.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I got some French Toast in today. That is the biggest TH I have ever gotten. I use 1.25 ohm dual cartos on my SLB 3.7 volt kGo. I am going to have to put this in a 2.0 ohm carto. That has never happened. None of the 50+ juices I have tried have hit the throat this hard.

I will try again at 2 ohms. If I can handle that, I will do a review. BTW, my son says same thing. Awesome TH.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I can confirm that this guy makes awesome juice. I have tried a few of them. Also, his shop is about 10 minutes from my house...

OK, now I'm jealous. I had his French Toast and it is awesome. Great TH and taste. Why can't I get a good mixologist near my house?

Luckily, QuickNic has great prices and fast delivery.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Hey man, nice site and welcome.

I see you offer an Ry4. Couldn't stay away and ordered some along with some other goodies.

Looking forward to trying the juice! The glass bottle are also awesome looking as are the 3ml's which look like they'll fit my Reo Mini.

You have the makings of being a good go to supplier. Alot of us use 306's so if you can find a good one, you won't be able to keep them in stock. Right now I'm stuck in Belgium all week on a business trip and didn't get good juice in time. Had to make my own mixture of whatever I had lying around from a dozen samplers. Kind of like a Melange a Trois as they say. The good news about being in Belgium is Amsterdam is only 3 hours away, any just by accident, my plane connection leaves me with a 12 hour layover there. Real bummer man, to pass the time, I'm going to have to visit several coffee places as they do have good coffee there...

All you need is love
Torque

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread