Not open for further replies.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Hi Joejokin!

I sent you in inquiry thru pm a few days back. Was wondering if you got it?

Curious to try out your juices!

Marc

Sorry about that marc, we have had some real problems with our internet this week. But seem to be up and pushing on full steam ahead now. Sent you a pm back. Sorry it took so long.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Did a very short review of my favorite peach flavors.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquids/199473-three-five-star-peaches.html
Hope everything is good, and you guys are keeping busy but having fun.

Thanks for the review, everything was fine with the exception of AT&T. We have been keeping very busy, but you wont ever hear me complain about that. Just didnt need the extra work of handwriting invoices all week & checking orders and e-mails through my phone.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Just ordered a couple new flavors. I decided to order 15ml each, because I know if I order 6ml it won't be enough. Man, cinnamon red hot is just like the candies. It made my mouth water. When you send me that, I thought, "I'll never like cinnamon red hots." Was I ever wrong. Everybody loves your red hots.

Same with Root Beer Float. Awesome. and Apple Pie is perfect.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Just want to thank you for sending out that drip tip and juice for me!!! I am in love with Watermelon Rancher!! It's the perfect summer vape. I will be placing more orders with you in the future. Cheers!

Thanks Jejune, we actually at one point in time had discontinued that Watermelon Rancher and replaced it with the Watermelon Bubblilcious. We had so many complaints we had to bring it back. Glad you liked it

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Just ordered a couple new flavors. I decided to order 15ml each, because I know if I order 6ml it won't be enough. Man, cinnamon red hot is just like the candies. It made my mouth water. When you send me that, I thought, "I'll never like cinnamon red hots." Was I ever wrong. Everybody loves your red hots.

Same with Root Beer Float. Awesome. and Apple Pie is perfect.

Yeah, that cinnamon red hot did the same for me. I REALLY didnt think I was gonna like it at all, but was very suprised and happy the way that one turned out. It is definitely one our best sellers and most repeated flavor ordered.

Your order is all packaged up and ready to go out tomorrow morning:banana:. And btw as you will see when it gets there, as per your recommendation we are now dating every bottle of when its made. Thanks for the suggestion:thumbs:, after I read that post every bottle after that has had a date put on it.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Thanks Jejune43, that Watermelon Racher was a great choice. Powerful stuff!

I got a sample of the Watermelon Bubbalicious. I put it in a dual coil. Unfortunately, I didn't let it soak into the fibers. Burnt the carto, and wasted the juice. Sometimes I hate myself. At least I still have enough to try again.

The Banana Cream is good. Is there a little vanilla in there? This will make my morning rotation. Yes, I have a mornng rotation. I like fruits and berries and other light juices in the AM.
Then in the afternoon, I like darker, sweet flavors like RY4 or French Toast.
In the evening I go for a nuttier blend, more cigar-like.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Yep you got it there is just a touch of vanilla in the banana cream. That does make a good mellow morning starter. Actually the funny thing about the watermelon, Adele hates anything watermelon cant stand it. After almost 3 months of asking her to try that flavor, she must of got sick of me bothering her and caved. Well lets just say thats the only thing she vaped for about 2 months straight. Its tasty, even if watermelon is not your thing!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I went to place an order of those delicious Cinnamon Red Hots. Got to the site and decided to try something new. So I ordered Grape Freeze, Tutti Fruiti, and Blueberry, three flavors I haven't tried before.

Why is it I have to keep trying new flavors. I am loving the 555, and am almost out. All I had of that awesome Apple Pie was a sampler, but I didn't reorder it. I plan to, but I have to try them all first. Every flavor I have tried is better than the last. If I had the money, I would just get a thirty ml of each and be done with it.

Thanks for the sale, and have a great 4th of July.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Thanks oleslie, we reakky appreciate you business, and everyone who got in on our sale this weekend, much thanks. After a very very long night, I can say that every order from this weekend has been shipped out. We will be sending out tracking numbers soon.

Thanks again everyone, Rich & Adele

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Ordered 2 510 kits and a drip tip and of course the free sample bottles come with it got 555 for the hubby and English toffee for me. Thanks can't wait to try them out and hopefully convert the hubby to try some different flavors. :)

My 555 took exactly 10 days to be vapable. I tried it on day 9, and it was meh. On day ten, it was the best nutty blend of awesome ever! I can't believe how good it was. Your hubby should love it.

When you go back to order more (and you will), their 15ml and 30ml are in glass bottles with drippers. I don't know a better vendor out there, and I have tried most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread