Official - Quick Nic Juice - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 555 took exactly 10 days to be vapable. I tried it on day 9, and it was meh. On day ten, it was the best nutty blend of awesome ever! I can't believe how good it was. Your hubby should love it.

When you go back to order more (and you will), their 15ml and 30ml are in glass bottles with drippers. I don't know a better vendor out there, and I have tried most.

Thank you for the tip the hope is he will like the English toffee too. He thinks I am a little weird for wanting to try flavors like peanut butter or chocolate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Well sorry to everyone that ordered over the weekend and yesterday. Your orders all shipped out yesterday (Tuesday) but it seems there was a problem with the new program we were using to send out tracking numbers. If you didnt get a tracking number or even if you did, you will be getting one shortly & once again sorry about this.

Thanks Rich

Last edited:
I must say they are pretty good I ordered 2 510 kits on the 4th received them today great shipping and customer service. I had one battery come to me that was a dud (not their fault) emailed and Rich promptly emailed back and let me know they are sending another battery tomorrow. Thank you Quick Nic for the wonderful customer service and quick shipping!!!!

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
I did a vendor review if anybody wants to know what I think of QuicknicJuice.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/203122-quick-nic-juice.html

Thanks hangdude, all I can say is wow im speechless, thanks for such a great review. Both Adele and I are so happy that someone would hold such a high regard for the work we do. It really means sooooooo much to have a customer like yourself, thats the reason we got into this business to begin with.

-Thanks again, Rich

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
I must say they are pretty good I ordered 2 510 kits on the 4th received them today great shipping and customer service. I had one battery come to me that was a dud (not their fault) emailed and Rich promptly emailed back and let me know they are sending another battery tomorrow. Thank you Quick Nic for the wonderful customer service and quick shipping!!!!

Hi oleslie, just to let you know I took your package to the post office and dropped it off before they opened this morning. Sorry again about the bum battery, I put a little extra in for your troubles hope it makes up for it.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Rich,
Thank you so much for the replacement. Can't help what you get from the manufacturer. OoOo surprises can't wait to get it Thank you so very much.

No problem at all, we have had great luck with the though. Of the few hundred of them kit we have sold this is only the second doa battery and no (knock on wood) attys have been bad.

Sorry, I wanted to send you the tracking number for it yesterday, but we were soo busy:thumb: and on top of that grandma (my mom) is in from Florida this weekend and wanted the kids. Which was awesome:banana: because it was mine & Adele's wedding anniversary today. We actually got to spend it together with out kids, and we never get that.

No problem at all, we have had great luck with the though. Of the few hundred of them kit we have sold this is only the second doa battery and no (knock on wood) attys have been bad.

Sorry, I wanted to send you the tracking number for it yesterday, but we were soo busy:thumb: and on top of that grandma (my mom) is in from Florida this weekend and wanted the kids. Which was awesome:banana: because it was mine & Adele's wedding anniversary today. We actually got to spend it together with out kids, and we never get that.

Congrats hope you guys had fun it is always nice when you can spend time without the kids don't have any but I have enough nieces and nephews that it seems like I do sometimes...lol

I'm a patient person so I figured I would get the tracking sooner or later. An anniversary is something you can't just ignore (unless you want to sleep on the couch...haha).

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
Just wanted to say "THANKS" for the July 4th sale! I got two of the 510 kits to keep on hand for "Paying It Forward (PIF)". Also, living in a VERY small town, there are still some areas that can't get internet access and people don't want to put personal info on the public computers at the library, so I order for them. But if someone doesn't know me, it will be nice to have a kit and some juice to get them started and know I can get another so quickly to replace it.

It's because a wonderful lady chose to PIF that I was able to afford getting started, as I am disabled. I ordered a kit to PIF rather than as a backup for myself...and then won the T-Rex 900mAh Mega :)thumb:AWESOME--ya gotta try it!!!) from Quick Nic!!! So I now have a backup, too! I was taught that what you freely give to others comes back to you multiplied. If anyone doubts it, I'm an example that it works.​

I might never have tried Quick Nic if not for the contest, but am so glad I did! Great juices, great starter kits, great prices, FANTASTIC customer service...who could ask for more?

BTW...love the Root Beer Float, RY4, Tennessee Cured!
:vapor:

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Just wanted to say "THANKS" for the July 4th sale! I got two of the 510 kits to keep on hand for "Paying It Forward (PIF)". Also, living in a VERY small town, there are still some areas that can't get internet access and people don't want to put personal info on the public computers at the library, so I order for them. But if someone doesn't know me, it will be nice to have a kit and some juice to get them started and know I can get another so quickly to replace it.

It's because a wonderful lady chose to PIF that I was able to afford getting started, as I am disabled. I ordered a kit to PIF rather than as a backup for myself...and then won the T-Rex 900mAh Mega :)thumb:AWESOME--ya gotta try it!!!) from Quick Nic!!! So I now have a backup, too! I was taught that what you freely give to others comes back to you multiplied. If anyone doubts it, I'm an example that it works.​

I might never have tried Quick Nic if not for the contest, but am so glad I did! Great juices, great starter kits, great prices, FANTASTIC customer service...who could ask for more?

BTW...love the Root Beer Float, RY4, Tennessee Cured!
:vapor:

Your welcome firey, thats really a great story thanks for sharing it. You raelly are a great person:nun:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I have not been able to put down this Cinnamon Red Hot. I don't even like the candy, but this stuff is awesome. It is all I've vaped since last night. My mouth is loving it.

I am cleaning cartomizers today. I am too dumb to figure attys out (I understand the theory, its the practice I have trouble with), so I try everything in cartos. Every flavor I try goes into a cartomizer. When I don't like a flavor, the carto goes into a box to be cleaned at a later date. Well, today is that date. I am currently boiling 60 Boge cartos and 42 dual coils. That's alot of vomit vapor I've tried.

Luckily, I've now figured out what I like and what I never will. QuickNicJuice is one of the keepers. I only cleaned one of their cartos, and it was a beta sample. So now I am down to four vendors, for seven flavors, and QuicknicJuice for everything else.

My timer is going off. Time to change the water, rinse and boil cartos again. Good to see you @fiery1 and @jbmcdan. Hope you are loving the juices and prices.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
After about 12 boils, they appeared to be clean...ish. Good enough for emergency (and brother-in-law) use. BTW, did you know that blowing out 100+ cartomizers tends to give you a headrush? It does. Kind of like 36mg in a dual coil @ 6v. But the cartos are all cleaned out, and sitting on top of my big, old school monitor. This monitor puts out enough heat to need its own air conditioner, so they'll dry quickly.

I finally forced myself off the Red Hots. I'm hitting on some 30 day old RY4 in a dual @ 4.4v. My bottle is getting dangerously low, and with steeping time, I better order some more. So expect an order soon Rich and Adele. Anything new cooking? Still haven't heard of a banana type tobacco. Cherry might be good, too.

OK, I admit it. I am addicted to the Cinnamon Red Hots. When your RY4 can't distract me, I have a problem.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
After about 12 boils, they appeared to be clean...ish. Good enough for emergency (and brother-in-law) use. BTW, did you know that blowing out 100+ cartomizers tends to give you a headrush? It does. Kind of like 36mg in a dual coil @ 6v. But the cartos are all cleaned out, and sitting on top of my big, old school monitor. This monitor puts out enough heat to need its own air conditioner, so they'll dry quickly.

I finally forced myself off the Red Hots. I'm hitting on some 30 day old RY4 in a dual @ 4.4v. My bottle is getting dangerously low, and with steeping time, I better order some more. So expect an order soon Rich and Adele. Anything new cooking? Still haven't heard of a banana type tobacco. Cherry might be good, too.

OK, I admit it. I am addicted to the Cinnamon Red Hots. When your RY4 can't distract me, I have a problem.

Holy cow I dont even want to think of 36mg in dual coil at 6v that would hurt. I had some french toast at 24mg in a dual coil at 6v the other day and about hacked out a lung:laugh: for the first time in about 2 & 1/2 years. I have a chuck that I have had for a little over a year now & only used it at 6v. Never really liked it that much because it burnned:evil:about almost every liquid unless I used a hv atty and then it wasnt really that fun, but ever since those dual coils came out I cant put it down. Its as harsh as ever but the flavor is still good, the best of both worlds.

As for the tobaccos, well our first attempts didnt really come out as good as we wanted, so we have decided to go another route. But were just started on that, and after about a week of soak time and another week of steep time to even try it out, hopefully it will be worth it. But we are working on a cherry tobacco, a banana tobacco, a vanilla tobacco and a couple of tobacco surprises. Hopefully it will all work out, were really excited.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
OK, I admit it. I am addicted to the Cinnamon Red Hots.

Well hangdude, your talking about the Cinnamon Red Hots yesterday put me in the mood for it. So I just had to make myself a bottle of it. Just loaded into a fresh carto and took my first pull. Wow havent had that flavor in about 6 months or so, I almost forgot what I was missing......Thanks
It seems were always trying to come up with new flavors and testing new stuff, most of which doesn't make the cut even to review, but its great going back to an old favorite. Its like I have all this great liquid at my finger tips and end up vaping garbage, but I guess its worth it once you hit that one good recipie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread