Official - Quick Nic Juice - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich,
I received the package you sent and I think the hubby almost lost it lol... He looked at me and said wow that was thoughtful. Thank you so much for the replacement and the extra batteries and charger went above and beyond my expectations. It is so greatly appreciated and I hope that you don't mind but my hubby and I decided to take two of the batteries and make a kit for a friend that really needs to quit. Your kindness has inspired us to pass it on. Thank you so very much. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Placed my first ever juice order last night with you. Was because of this site. I guess it was pure chance that I chose you out of the myriad other vendors. Can't wait to try the stuff. Hope the 'black coffee' hits the spot.

Please come back and tell us how it is. That is one flavor I have not tried from QuicknicJuice.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Rich,
I received the package you sent and I think the hubby almost lost it lol... He looked at me and said wow that was thoughtful. Thank you so much for the replacement and the extra batteries and charger went above and beyond my expectations. It is so greatly appreciated and I hope that you don't mind but my hubby and I decided to take two of the batteries and make a kit for a friend that really needs to quit. Your kindness has inspired us to pass it on. Thank you so very much. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats really awesome that you were able to make up a kit to give to your friend. Too cool:thumb:

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Placed my first ever juice order last night with you. Was because of this site. I guess it was pure chance that I chose you out of the myriad other vendors. Can't wait to try the stuff. Hope the 'black coffee' hits the spot.

Thanks stranger, you really cought us at a good time last night. It was almost a record for us with the order packaged, postage on and tracking number sent within an hour of it being placed. Thanks for your business, we really appreciate it. And welcome to the ECF, you sure to meet many many wonderful people here.

lnfound

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
MA
Please come back and tell us how it is. That is one flavor I have not tried from QuicknicJuice.

Just got mine in the mail a minute ago. I can't say it has wowed me YET. I get a great low and high tone flavor but it seems a bit empty in the middle, if that makes any sense. Despite this I would be perfectly happy vaping it as is, but given that it was made on 7/11/11 I think that mid range flavor will really come though with a bit of steeping. I'm really excited to see how this flavor progresses.

Also I've read that the RY4 takes a bit of steeping but I love it already, also made on 7/11/11. TH and vapor on both is awesome, even with the 12mg Black Coffee. RY4 is 18mg. Take this review with a grain of salt as I have awful taste buds and a stuffy nose!

Rich thanks for the awesome juices. Awesome bottles, two free sample bottles (Makes me think I should've got a Reo Grand instead of my Mini), and to top it off shipping was less than the majority of the sites out there. I'll be placing another order in the next few days as I have a feeling the prices will go up with more happy customers!

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Rich thanks for the awesome juices. Awesome bottles, two free sample bottles (Makes me think I should've got a Reo Grand instead of my Mini), and to top it off shipping was less than the majority of the sites out there. I'll be placing another order in the next few days as I have a feeling the prices will go up with more happy customers!

I don't know your tastes, but I suggest trying the French Toast. After 3 day steep, mine was spot on. Actually better than Momma used to make.

The Watermelon Rancher is perfect and the Cinnamon Red Hot is addictive, even though I am not a Red Hot fan. I am getting ready to order more, and I might try the coffee. I feel like I have to try them all, because each order is better than the one before. I love the Apple Pie and Root Beer Float. The Banana Cream and the Grape Freeze (Grape popsicle) are awesome. Maybe I'll try out the Vanilla Custard and the Strawberry Cheesecake. Nobody makes good cheesecake.

Great, now my mouth is watering...

lnfound

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
MA
I don't know your tastes, but I suggest trying the French Toast. After 3 day steep, mine was spot on. Actually better than Momma used to make.

The Watermelon Rancher is perfect and the Cinnamon Red Hot is addictive, even though I am not a Red Hot fan. I am getting ready to order more, and I might try the coffee. I feel like I have to try them all, because each order is better than the one before. I love the Apple Pie and Root Beer Float. The Banana Cream and the Grape Freeze (Grape popsicle) are awesome. Maybe I'll try out the Vanilla Custard and the Strawberry Cheesecake. Nobody makes good cheesecake.

Great, now my mouth is watering...

One of the first juices I ever had with my first ecig, a 510, was waffle. I had few options as I was in school at Canada at the time but the waffle I received still haunts me whenever I think about giving waffle/french toast a try again from a reputable vendor. Perhaps the most foul tasting item I have had in years. I do however pride myself on putting up with a full 8ml of it and sticking to my ecig until I got some more juice. I'm afraid that experience is still shying me away from those flavors.

I've been wanting to try a cinnamon flavor so I'll order a small bottle of that. I will comment back on the black coffee and continue trying a bit daily. May attempt to nuke a ml or two for a couple seconds as was being discussed in another thread to speed up steeping.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
One of the first juices I ever had with my first ecig, a 510, was waffle. I had few options as I was in school at Canada at the time but the waffle I received still haunts me whenever I think about giving waffle/french toast a try again from a reputable vendor. Perhaps the most foul tasting item I have had in years.

Thats funny, I started vaping about a month after Adele. I got a 901 starter kit and a 10 ml bottle of marlbro at 12mg, and at that time it was basically Dekang or nothing. Well I blew through that 10ml bottle:vapor: in less than a day and a half. So I rushed and ordered more, but was totally out and loving my new habit, I didnt want a cigarette. So I went digging through Adele's stash of basically a bunch of liquid she didnt like & came across a bottle of fruit punch, awesome I love fruit punch. Took the bottle and rushed out the door to work. Well it was nasty, burned the back of my throat and I was gagging all day long. Totally turned me off that flavor completely, still to this day I wont even try one. But I can say I didnt touch that half a pack of bro lights I had sitting in my work van.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
hey guys sounds great had to order after reading hangdude's review. Hoping to have a similar experience also always great to find a vendor with great quality and support.

Hey thanks Navajo, we really appreciate you business. I see your in Florida, we actually lived down in Ft Myers for a little while. It wasnt really for us though & moved back home to Illinois. Your order shipped out this morning & you will be getting a tracking number shortly. Thanks again.

Rich

PerfectStranger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
North Coast of Ohio
Back again now that I've tried a couple of the flavors. I like the Chocolate. Hoping the flavor intensifies given a little time but it's fine as is. The Black Coffee is not quite what I expected but not unpleasant. I don't get much coffee flavor but there is a kind of 'roasted' or 'burnt' flavor. Oddly enough, it's the closest I've tasted to a burning analog. Am going to try mixing with some tobacco flavor and see what comes of it. As always, flavor descriptions are highly subjective. It's kind of like looking at a piece of art. You might say it is beautiful while I'm scratching my head wondering if the artist has brain damage.

So how does the Cocoa compare to Chocolate? I'm tempted to try some Cocoa. I love chocolate.

Matt

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
French Toast is too tasty, diggin' it.

Thanks stranger, once we worked a few things out with that flavor it became an instant classic in my book. Its my go to when I really dont know what I want. As for the Cocoa its much darker and deeper than the chocolate!

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
:rickroll:Hello All!!
We are going on a much needed vacation July 23rd thru August 2nd:laugh:. We will be closing the site down on those days.:( :mad:However, to try and help accomedate your inconvinience there will be a sale ending this Friday the 22nd.:toast:. Just enter the coupon code vacation and recieve 20% off your entire order.

Thanx so much!
Adele

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
Just wanted to let you know...I wasn't sure about the Keoke Coffee when I first got it around this time last month. I did regret getting the big bottle at that time and stayed with the RY4 and Tennessee Cured, with a bit of Root Beer Float for dessert. However, I am happy to say that I now have no regrets.

After letting it steep for a month, I decided that my RY4 was running out WAY too fast, so I filled a carto with the Keoke Coffee. I am enjoying it immensely, taking time out every few words as I type this to enjoy the flavor. :vapor: The steeping has tamed the coffee flavor enough that I can now taste the Kahlua more...that light touch of sweetness that was missing a month ago is there now... and I'm a happy camper.

Which just goes to show that it's not just us women that improve with age!!! :2cool:

Have a great vacation!!!

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Just wanted to let you know...I wasn't sure about the Keoke Coffee when I first got it around this time last month. I did regret getting the big bottle at that time and stayed with the RY4 and Tennessee Cured, with a bit of Root Beer Float for dessert. However, I am happy to say that I now have no regrets.

After letting it steep for a month, I decided that my RY4 was running out WAY too fast, so I filled a carto with the Keoke Coffee. I am enjoying it immensely, taking time out every few words as I type this to enjoy the flavor. :vapor: The steeping has tamed the coffee flavor enough that I can now taste the Kahlua more...that light touch of sweetness that was missing a month ago is there now... and I'm a happy camper.

Which just goes to show that it's not just us women that improve with age!!! :2cool:

Have a great vacation!!!

Thats great Fiery, that one did seem to take a little time to come to, Im glad you didnt give up on it. Thanks and we will have a good vacation, as much as the kids will allow. We havent had one in about 4 years, so its long overdue. Adele's family owns a cottage on the lake in northern Wisconsin, and were going with friends of ours and there two kids. Hopefully relaxing unlike today, what a great day for a printer malfunction :nah::nah::nah: Replaced it though, really we need a printer for just about everything. Very very much looking forward to vacation:laugh:

Thanks, Rich

Navajo

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
florida
Hey Rich just got my first order in today so far only tried the rootbeer float but very impressive especially straight out of the box. I had to go straight to your site and write a review on this juice very good and cant wait to try more of the flavors I had ordered and get some more from you guys great job and I appreciate the quality you guys have.
P.S. Love the glass bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread