Status
Not open for further replies.

gamebeatter

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
St Louis MO
Havent tried the full line yet but Mothers Milk and Derailed are my two all day vapes right now their just so good, Mothers milk is strawberries and cream for sure and the Derailed is like a snickerdoodle cookie to me. had a co worker try derailed out of my dripper his response was that it taste so good he want to eat it.

sea

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Sucker Punch is my favorite from the line but I have only tried that, Mother's Milk and OB.

I recommended Suicide Bunny to a friend who was desperately trying to quit analogs but not liking the tobacco flavors he tried. He called me and was 2 weeks without an analog after buying OB and Mother's Milk. That is the best endorsement when someone can kick a pack a day addiction with the right e-juice.

Yeah, I was occasionally having analogs again particularly because the liquid that did it for me was discontinued. But I'm obsessed with the OB and would rather vape than smoke. I'm excited to try other Suicide Bunny flavors because the OB really hits a satisfaction button for me.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
In fact, I've been thinking of canceling my Zamplebox because I might rather spend the money of Suicide Bunny flavors than try new things...

I havent had much luck with companies that do sample packs.
Got one from fuzion.
Unicorn blood is fantastic... omg it is amazing.
Rasta Blood was so bad they gave me 2 free bottles of juice for complaining. It tasted and smelled like fresh cut grass... and not the good grass ;P
Cookie Monster is ok.. but just kind of blah.. doesn't really remind me of a cookie. Can't even describe it. I still have some in a tank I vape. 6/10 on that one.

On a SB note:
Just placed an order for derailed. No more procrastination.

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
I just found out that shops arent suppose to be selling SB juices for more then $22. If Pip the creator of SB finds out people are charging more than $22 she will have the removed from the distribution list. I saw a conversation between pip and another person on FB about the same topic. She clearly states that her juices are to be sold at 22 dollars and not higher. Also she says that if anybody knows of any shops marking up her products to let her know personally and she will take care of it.

IDK how true that would be but I went to a shop today that sold their SB juices for $27.50(ridiculous). I went during happy hour which takes 15% off all juices so I got it for $23 and also had a groupon worth $20 so it didnt bother me THAT much.

Last edited:

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
just picked up Madrina from a local store cuz it smelled great. too bad it taste like some gas the dentist would give me.
I love Madrina for about two puffs, then I start tasting a chalky note that turns me off.

Mother's Milk is a great creamy vape with very subtle strawberry and vanilla undertones. Despite its thickness, it never seems to get cloying.

I was unprepared to enjoy Sucker Punch as much as I do. It's also a cream flavor, but with stronger fruit overtones. It's not overpowering, though, and I can vape it all day.

It's also worth mentioning that the aroma will make people around you hungry.

JavaDan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Chesapeake Bay
I have been hooked on 5 Pawns Gambit. Then a couple weeks ago a friend let me take a toot on his Mother's Milk.

I loved it. I have been going through a 30ml bottle a week since I discovered it. It's all I've been using, haven't touched Gambit since then.

Cannot think of anything negative to say about Mother's Milk. I haven't tried any of the other SB flavors, but I'll have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread