Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I have been hooked on 5 Pawns Gambit. Then a couple weeks ago a friend let me take a toot on his Mother's Milk.

I loved it. I have been going through a 30ml bottle a week since I discovered it. It's all I've been using, haven't touched Gambit since then.

Cannot think of anything negative to say about Mother's Milk. I haven't tried any of the other SB flavors, but I'll have to.

You will probably like OB then, it is mothers milk without the strawberry which I didn't think I would like as much but it is really good. I really like Sucker Punch, need to get me another bottle of that as I went through the first one pretty quick.

JavaDan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Chesapeake Bay
You will probably like OB then, it is mothers milk without the strawberry which I didn't think I would like as much but it is really good. I really like Sucker Punch, need to get me another bottle of that as I went through the first one pretty quick.

That is on my list. I will pick some up on my next trip to the shop.

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
I think you need to let MM sit for a few days. I didn't get any of the fruit for the first few days and actually put a small amount of some Velvet Cloud's straw-gwab in it which really helped. Now I'm getting some of the strawberry after 3 or 4 days. The amazing thing is that I couldn't put it down, with or without the extra flavor. This juice is exceptional.

PS I also bought mine from Skyline and was really amazed at how quickly I received it and the shipping was free.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Just picked up some sucker punch the other day and 2 things I noticed. 1st the bottle is smaller than the old bottle I have, second it is good but not as good as I remember. For $22 it came in a 30ml bottle, anybody have any idea what the new bottle size is? It is not listed in the bottle and I didn't think to ask when I bought it.

subiesltvb

Aug 26, 2014
morritown,tn
hi there is a local shop here In Morristown, TN that sells suicide bunny eliguid I started by sampling the flavors and then I started buying them I have tried them all and they are great I then started buying them and here is their rating 1 mothers milk, sucker punch, and derailed I been vaping these flavors all the time I even bought some other liquid and went back suicide bunny derailed and mother milk is a good mix these are all very smooth hitting liquids the OB is a good choice and Wednesday I am going to buy madrina because they are just now getting it in

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I apologize for the late reply, I have been unfaithful to ecigs after my set up broke. I would think it could be a bad bottle. But since it is juice you are probably not going to get a refund or replacement. However, doesn't hurt to try. Email the company you bought it from and explain the situation. Offer to send it back to them so they can try it if all else fails.

kelsteph0510

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
U Can't See Me
Where is a good website that sells Suicide Bunny O.B. and keeps a good turn around. I hate buying a ejuice from a site and find out that it's been sitting on their shelf for 9 months.... And did everyone sell it for 22 dollars?

I ordered mine from skyline vapor during labor day. Very fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread