"Official" Super-T Picture and comment thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
1L3I2XX.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I'll comment on my own picture above.
That was taken with my phone and my little EasyMacro rubber band lens that vaptamist turned me on to what seems like years ago (but was probably 6 days in vape years). My Easy Macro is on its last legs, the rubber band has deteriorated. It'll probably snap the next time I use it.

The octagonal WorkHorse is very cool. I can see why David said the machining was a bear. And it's typically unbelievably perfect, except some of those curved ends to the cutouts have those microscopic striations which are a testament to the difficulty. I'll bet those drove David nuts. I love 'em for what they represent. Super-T never was afraid to try something different just for the hell of it.

Steam_Bern

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
In my own little world
Super T Simplicity 18350 with MMV DID. I'm so glad I pulled the trigger on this little mod as it is awesome and since I wanted a 20mm mod to match my DID, it just had to be Super T. There were only around 2 left when I snapped this guy up. Whew...almost missed out!

Oebj0NE.jpg

Build:

EWys35s.jpg

Firing while vertical:

8mfOzqT.jpg

I hadn't gotten a Simplicity yet as i was waiting for the redesign of the Precise Plus. I was super bummed firstly about Super T getting out of the mod game, but also because I never ordered a 20mm mod from them. When the Simplicity 18350s first went up, I waffled because I'm not a big fan of this size battery. Well, when they were almost gone, I knew I had to grab one lest I kick myself forever for not. Very happy with this little guy; ingenious design as always; love the button; the finish is brilliant; the hidden venting is super cool and the lock ring is my second favorite design, after the ELA V2. Love how this mod can be locked without fear of ever spinning the button off. This is my smalles and lightest mod by far and is a nice change of pace from all the heavyweights.

Having this little guys is actually making me consider a P 10440. Whats the maximum wattage (or lowest resistance) one obtain with an RBA on a 10440 battery and what kind of battery life will that net? I understand both of these things will be small but I would like to know what i could expect.

Steam_Bern

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
In my own little world
1.5 ohms for an hour tops in today's world. :D

Thank you good sir!!!

1.5 ohms at 3.7 Volts is a dern good vape and an hour isn't too bad for such a tiny battery. At $2.50 or so for a 10440 and their diminutive size, buying and EDCing 10 of the little guys wouldn't be unreasonable.

spek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Oregon
My Strata finally came in the mail today! Loving having a flush atty on the ELA. My first build is a great success. I went with the strait wire method. Using 28g twisted kanthal and organic cotton ball. The flavor and vapor production are great. The build was super easy, less than 15 minutes. I'm really enjoying this and I'm relieved to find that I love this atty!

I do wish it had the P on the base like the simplicity version. Not only do I find that much better looking, it has the added functionality of a reference point for air holes. This build doesn't require any reference point, however. It works with the airholes in any position. Really nice vape!

bro3QLj.jpg

mymsXNm.jpg

spek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Oregon
Good to hear you are liking it! Now to drill out that blocked hole in your industrious, it'll work much better :)

My workhorse tele is ready and waiting! Did you get the package? I accidentally sent it to the return address PO box on the package you sent instead of the address you emailed me. It also contains my p16 for a retouch!

Also, the drip tip on this is really nice. The slight rounded edge on the top feels really smooth to the touch and it's a nice wide bore. I wish I could buy them individually! Thanks David

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My workhorse tele is ready and waiting! Did you get the package? I accidentally sent it to the return address PO box on the package you sent instead of the address you emailed me. It also contains my p16 for a retouch!

Also, the drip tip on this is really nice. The slight rounded edge on the top feels really smooth to the touch and it's a nice wide bore. I wish I could buy them individually! Thanks David

Yes, it arrived safely! I think we have some extra of those tips. I'll put them up sometime :)

camprman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Cornfield in Iowa
Yes, it arrived safely! I think we have some extra of those tips. I'll put them up sometime :)

I finally ordered my ELA. I wish those tips had been up there today. I definitely want some of those. I still have and use the 3 I ordered way back in the day. It stinks you are leaving, but I fully understand why. Loved my Vapemate. Thank you Dave!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Excuse me but super-t has sold the last 10440 recently? I've missed it......
Yes, there were three or four for sale the a week or so ago and they're gone. David also said at the time:

Did I mention we found some 16340 and 18650 Precise/PrecisePlus Parts we are going to assemble :)

As far as I know they haven't gone up for sale yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread