"Official" Super-T Picture and comment thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
I revealed the knurl because David deserves his props.

I hesitated to post about the end cap because I knew you guys would be on my back about pics. :)

I'll see what I can do-- there isn't a driver avail. for my phone to connect to PC and my phone won't send pics via email. No, it isn't two coffee cans attached by string, but it is a basic device.

Fortunately, my closest neighbor is probably 350 ft away separated by forest and agrees with my desire to be left alone. Up here if your house isn't afire and you don't fill your cemetery too loudly -- you're not really there.

I promise I will make an honest effort to get pics posted-- be patient.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Hey progg, we won't bug you if it's too difficult for you :)

But if you are able to send pics via text msg, I can PM you my cell #, you can text the picture to me, and I'll post it for ya... Just a thought.....

Thanks Vaporologist -- will do if if I can't get things to work on my end. I just tried to send a test pic to a cell phone and email via mms. It didn't work but I think it's because of signal strength.

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
I got my P16 in the mail today! Here's a pic with a LR BE-112 atty atttached. I'm happily vaping away on some Juicy Peach from DIY Flavorshack as I type this on my droid. Hope the pic actually uploaded...

Attachments

• IMG_20101124_152737.jpg
    IMG_20101124_152737.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 218

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Darn that BE112 makes the P16 look tiny. LOL... It really is a tiny device and fits the hand so well.

I find the BE112 balances it out well. I switch between a LR BE112, and a LR 510, depending on what I'm vaping. The BE112 brings out more flavor in some juices, and others are better with the 510.

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the Pic Red Dog! The p16 is my favorite of the line:)

I'm loving it myself. Just the right compromise between size, and battery life. It's a bit thinner and longer than my SP2 it's replacing. With much better build quality. Well worth the money in my opinion.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
OK, got my P18 a couple days ago and finally got around to taking a couple of pictures today. I've seen a number of requests for size comparison from people concerned about the P18 being too large. So, here we go ...
PVs5.jpg

Left to right:
Black Silver Bullet with 510 atomizer and pyrex drip tip.
P18 with 510 atomizer and stainless steel drip tip
XL eGo-type with LR Cylinder B atomizer and delrin drip tip
XL KR808D-1 with cartomizer
650 mAh (standarad) eGo-type with cone and Pawn drip tip
Super T Manufacturing Precise 18650,Black Silver Bullet,Tornado PV,XL eGo PV,KR808D-1
And, here is the P18 with just the two ego-types
PVs3.jpg

Janty eGo, Pawn Drip Tip,Pyrex Drip Tip,Mega Cylinder Atomizer

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
vapn: I don't think it was any juice in particular. That 650 eGo has had a hard and long life. It's the only functioning 650 I have left. It still works, but I haven't bought an eGo "standard" in at least six months ... and, I take it to work too. So, it hasn't exactly been treated gently. It's been a trooper through all the abuse I could dish out though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread