Status
Not open for further replies.

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Hi Everyone,
My apologies for being AWOL for the past week.
Our web host provider has had some issues with their data base which has caused an enormous burden on operations for the past 1-1/2 weeks.
We have made the decision to move the site over to Volusion for a nicer, sleeker, function rich (yeah baby, discounts codes, loyalties and more) and a more reliable solution.
This process will take about 2 weeks to have fully functional and years to regain sanity.
If you see the site down, please bare with us, it will, in fact, be back up shortly after the host provider gets their (place choice words here) together.
We look forward to showing off the new site!! Big sale? Why not?
I'll be posting updates.
Thanks for understanding and patients.
VX

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Hi Everyone,
My apologies for being AWOL for the past week.
Our web host provider has had some issues with their data base which has caused an enormous burden on operations for the past 1-1/2 weeks.
We have made the decision to move the site over to Volusion for a nicer, sleeker, function rich (yeah baby, discounts codes, loyalties and more) and a more reliable solution.
This process will take about 2 weeks to have fully functional and years to regain sanity.
If you see the site down, please bare with us, it will, in fact, be back up shortly after the host provider gets their (place choice words here) together.
We look forward to showing off the new site!! Big sale? Why not?
I'll be posting updates.
Thanks for understanding and patients.
VX

Forgot to mention, we are still open durring this time of hosting problems.

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Hi Everyone,

Even with all the site migration work going on, we have managed to continue to improve our product line and add new items.
Added e-liquids:

Salem
Newport
Caramel Toffee
Chocolate Strawberry
We have also increased our most popular High Caliber e-liquids to 30ml bottles and some higher nic contents.

New products in progress:
1100mah carved ego style batteries. and, maybe carved twist vv batteries

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
2 Days Only Labor Day sale!
ecf labor day.jpg

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
New arrivals on the way:
Carved batteries. Hearts and Circles, Pattern, and the Chinese Dragon Tattoo.
Carved Chinese Tattoo VV twist
900mah and 1100mah Pink
New iTaste ego style 510.

Check it out here:

All new arrivals are now in. Well, except the Pink batteries, they shipped red batteries.
Oh, We now have RED batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread