Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hey! Your tanks and gear look totally awesome man, I've got to say there is a bunch of (other) stuff out there and most if it looks cheap / hastily made. Your tanks look really cool and well made and I will own one very soon one way or the other!
Thank you sir! I can certainly relate....I just got tired of buying subpar, mediocre products a while back and figured others had too. I still always picture someone waiting at their mailbox, all excited for their new stuff. I know I can't let them down with some half-hearted piece of junk. So I make the best, that way I know they will leave the mailbox smiling.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Anyone looking to move up to a VV device and the best Delrin Tank on the market, or just someone looking for a decent backup VV setup, this is a pretty decent deal. $69.95 for an L-Rider Vari-Tube 18350 Mini Kit in Black, Silver or Red. And you get a Delrin Cartomator Mini with a Boge 3.0 in your choice of tube color.
Vari-Tube Mini 18350 (Black) Mini with Cartomator - SPECIAL OFFER - Vaperfexion
VT18350.jpg

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The Cartomator SS gets a lower base price and a new option for an Airflow bottom Cap and an old option...returning for a limited time....Hand Ultra Polished SS Caps. We last offered these on Labor Day 2011. They match a Chrome Finish without any plating. Also use the Free Shipping Code FREEUSPS to get your shiny new Cartomator to it's new home for free.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I've got 6 VPX cartomators and several spare tubes so I can switch out colors to color code my tanks with whatever flavor I've loaded it with. The quality is unmatched in my opinion. The last two tanks I picked up were from Cuseguy's site ( 2 of the Pro-V tanks). The handling of my order was perfect. I screwed up on one part of the order and sent VPX an email when I realized that I had put down the wrong size for one of the tanks. He replied within minutes and fixed it up for me. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend his products to anyone looking for a high quality tank.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Got to clear out existing V 1.5 Lavatube kits to make room for the new V2 Lambo SS models! Mini kits still available in Red, Black and Silver for $54.95, add a Cartomator to the kit for a total of $62.95!
Then get free domestic shipping with the code FREEUSPS this week only!
Aside from the new SS bodywork, these have the same board/amp limit as the new Chrome V2. And they are quite a bit lighter. Excellent introduction to VV mods or stash one for a backup in cars, boats, campers, etc.
Vari-Tube 18350 Mini Kit - Red - Vaperfexion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread