Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Good luck 'cuse. I'm still rockin' the acid GGTS. Still looks perfect.

Thanks Brutha....good to hear on the GG. Remember it falls under Lifetime Refinishing Warranty of any SS work I do (tank caps, Tubes, Really nice GG's!) So if it gets scuffed, send her in and she'll be good as new.

There's a joke waiting to be taken advantage of.
ROFL Yes, there certainly is. At least the King hasn't lost his sense of humor!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
That last post reminded me that I promised a few people I would do a pre-order on this upcoming batch of Pro-V's. Mainly to give everyone a fair shot at them after a few were disappointed during the last batch. There were 30 last time and all went in the first day. I expect about the same amount of tanks this time and if it gets to 30, I am going to close the pre-order and most likely close the entire batch. If there are leftovers after the dust settles, naturally, I'll let them loose after the pre-orders are shipped.
1) Yes, I will accept Worldwide orders on these. I don't normally do that, but since these are an exclusive item that none of my resellers have, it is only fair that everyone get a chance to buy one if they want it.
2) Shipping Date is 7/10/12. If it happens early, great! Just don't expect that. These are very time-consuming and I expect it will take the entire period of time.
3)If you are not in the USA and require Foreign shipping, make sure you add the additional shipping option or your order will be refunded. It adds $10 to the flat rate of $5, so it will cost you $15 anywhere in the world.
4)We have a pretty busy product roadmap coming up after July, so I do not expect another batch of Pro-V's to be made this summer. It's always possible it could happen, but this is why I wanted to give everyone ample time to see the pre-order and have time to respond if they want one. I will try to post a warning when it gets down to last 5 or so, but no guarantees.
Pro-V Cartomator SS - Vaperfexion

ProV Sapphire.jpg
Photo courtesy of MatrixTech

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Fill Ports are an option on every tank including the Pro-V, at Vaperfexion now. I resisted this trend for so long and now understand why alot of people swear by them! We use a small, food-grade T316 SS knurled hex cap screw for the job and yes...if your tank caps are ordered in Satin, the fill screw is also Satin! Special thanks to all you fill port pioneers...you know who you are!...for making my job easy on this one:)

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
Thanks Brutha....good to hear on the GG. Remember it falls under Lifetime Refinishing Warranty of any SS work I do (Tank caps, Tubes, Really nice GG's!) So if it gets scuffed, send her in and she'll be good as new.

Thanks. I can't see it needing it in my lifetime. I carry it to work (Firefighter) on a regular basis & I haven't been able to mess up the finish yet. Just placed my order for the Pro-V.

menthall

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Florida
Hi Cuseguy,

I just made my first order. I ordered the polished ss cartomator and some extra o rings. That was my first time seeing the polished option, as i usually order from Nhaler.It should look great on Chrome mods. I have 6 of your tanks so far, and I love them. It's been the only tank system for me.

Question: one of my pink tanks has faded to clear. It's not cracked or damaged in any other way, just faded all at once. Do you think my juice caused that? I was vaping funny banana from Mister E Liquid at the time, which is like banana laffy taffy.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hi Cuseguy,

I just made my first order. I ordered the polished ss cartomator and some extra o rings. That was my first time seeing the polished option, as i usually order from Nhaler.It should look great on Chrome mods. I have 6 of your tanks so far, and I love them. It's been the only tank system for me.

Question: one of my pink tanks has faded to clear. It's not cracked or damaged in any other way, just faded all at once. Do you think my juice caused that? I was vaping funny banana from Mister E Liquid at the time, which is like banana laffy taffy.

Yeah, the polished caps are just too hard to do in large quantity. They are truly hand-polished and we only do small batches before my workers go crazy and threaten to go to the union. And then they remember they don't have a union! So it was one of those specialty products just more suited to our site than a large retailer like Nhaler.
I use alot of Banana juices and I have never seen it damage polycarbonate the way some citrus fruit flavors will do. So its hard to say if the juice actually did it or if it wasn't just something simple like UV rays fading it out. It's not a strong dye that they use, since it had to kept food-safe, so it can fade over time. I have some tubes that have faded to clear just from being in the sun for a few days.

menthall

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Florida
Lol@ the union! I swapped the juice out just to be on the safe side. I'll pick up a replacement pink tube when they come back in stock.
My polished tank just arrived, it's beautiful. I just ordered my boyfriend a satin Reactor tank from Nhaler. He was so impressed with the vapor production of my reactor that he had to have one of his own. It vapes like nothing else. Loads of vapor with minimal "sucking" effort. Such a mellow and easy vape, plus no cotton taste of cartos. The biggest learning curve for me was the larger style mouth piece. I found it kinda tough to properly get my lips around it. I solved that with a small drip tip. Love it.Thanks again!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Lol@ the union! I swapped the juice out just to be on the safe side. I'll pick up a replacement pink tube when they come back in stock.
My polished tank just arrived, it's beautiful. I just ordered my boyfriend a satin Reactor tank from Nhaler. He was so impressed with the vapor production of my reactor that he had to have one of his own. It vapes like nothing else. Loads of vapor with minimal "sucking" effort. Such a mellow and easy vape, plus no cotton taste of cartos. The biggest learning curve for me was the larger style mouth piece. I found it kinda tough to properly get my lips around it. I solved that with a small drip tip. Love it.Thanks again!

Cool, glad it arrived! I remember your tank now! Should have guessed that one lol. Pink and Polished SS does looks amazing. Yeah the Reactor really was designed for a shorty drip tip. Thats why I try to keep them in stock and I know Drew's Swirly tips are perfect size also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread