Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hey Cuse,
Any more clues on the new Fission tank coming up? This thing has my interest peaked. Is it a rebuild-able? Doesn't say much on the website.

CD
Yes, the Fission is a Genesis style rebuildable. It will follow what we do best. High quality materials/machining, great looks and of course...options. We have already run through 2 versions of prototypes of 3 units each over the last month and are tweaking our CAD prints to build beta units as we speak. With that said, Genesis is not for everyone, it has some advantages and some disadvantages. We think that in combination with our carto-tanks, it just gives our customers a bigger choice to find their ideal vape.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
QFT... Need a satin tank to match my P+...

Since I'm already here... do you guys offer media blasting as a service? I think a satin DID would look boss until the Fission comes out :p
Yes we do offer Media blasting and SS refinishing. There is a GG thread showing a couple of the Satin GGTS and UFS's we did last winter right here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239266. Also if Vapamist doesn't mind.....maybe he'll show us his latest Satin toys.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Also if Vapamist doesn't mind.....maybe he'll show us his latest Satin toys.

Satin finish on a Hellfire Mini!

bfcLQ.jpg

81EYX.jpg

UumlP.jpg

IF0vM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread