May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
Pro-VCartomater.jpg

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Alot of you have ordered the Crystal Clear Polypropylene tubes on Cartomators over the last couple of months. Just wondering if they have proven to be as durable with harsh juices as the manufacturer claims. Anyone that has used them with Cinnamon or Citrus based juices and has info on how it has stood up, drop me a pm. Also I am considering adding glass tubes of some type also, I've played around with Fused Quartz and some Pyrex and have been pleased with them so far. The color Pyrex is known to leech color, so I won't mess with that. But again....thoughts on favorite glass type tubes that you would like offered would help me out.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I am running some Pro-V's for overseas and while the machines are set up to do it, I figured...heck.. I might as well take care of the U.S. customers that missed the last batch. This won't be many...approx 10 or so. It is a pre-order for delivery in about 2 weeks. So if you know anyone that wanted one, let em know soon, because this is going to be a very short ordering period few days.
http://www.vaperfexion.com/cartomator-pro-v/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread