• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Oh crap I need... (North Texas Retailers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I thought it would be a good idea to list all of the local shops that carry e-cigs, incase someone has an emergency.

Here is what I know of:

Full E-cig supplies

Janty USA is in West Fort Worth: Janty USA - USA SHOP || Shipping in USA

Dietsmokes is in West Fort Worth: dietSMOKES.com

Limited/Expensive E-cig supplies

Southern Smoke tobacco Shop: In Arlington off of the west side of Matlock Street, south of I-20 (Has M401/402 kits and e-liquid)

High-Times Smoke Shop: In Arlington off of the east side of Cooper Street, north of the cooper & park row intersection (Has cheap DSE103 or similar kits, supposed to carry e-liquid soon)

Mall Kiosks - There is a Green eCig one in the Parks Mall in Arlington and a Smoking Everywhere in Grapevine Mills

If anyone has more, please add to the list.

xtraelf

Nov 4, 2009
Ellis County, TX
I got so frustrated with my web search coming up empty. I figured there had to be DFW shops.

I usually range around turf from Waxahachie to Mockingbird Lane to Mesquite to Terrell, so I am particularly interested in anything in South to mid Dallas, Ellis, Rockwall or Kaufman Counties. That'd be real handy.

Arlington isn't a bad shot but West Fort Worth I am totally lost in. However, I'd not hesitate to wander if I needed to.

Thanks FranklySpeaking!

Genie

xtraelf

Nov 4, 2009
Ellis County, TX
After giving the web search another irrritating go I found this reply to a question on where to find e-cigs in Dallas. It was posted by an anonymous writer 2 months ago or I'd credit the source.

"...Up In Smoke carries a version called Electro- 79.95/starter kit as well as Gas Pipe but that one's $120/starter kit (Smoke Anywhere). There's a kiosk in Collin Creek and Stonebriar Centre (Smoke Everywhere) and there's a little Discount Cigarette place near Frankford and Marsh that carries Super Cigarettes for $75/starter kit..."

At least one could make calls in a jam to see if they carried e-liquids and such, not just kits.

Still hoping for something nearer in the S or E metroplex hinterlands.

Genie

viny1

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Dayton, TX
Houston:
Specs Liquor - many locations - SmokeStik brand ecig kits and atomizers/batts.
Smoke Dreams - Richmond near Hillcroft - SmokeStik + eliquid (555, ry4, marl, vanil,)
High Times - minimal accessories.
Online supplier somewhere near Katy, TX. See more info here.
Who Sells Electronic Cigarettes/supplies In Houston? | ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE

Please don't buy the SmokeStik brand from either of these retailers, ($55-$65)
as you can get the EXACT same type here for much, much less. ($19.95 or less)
Electronic Cigarette - RN4081 No Burn, No Smoke, No Tar, No Polution US charger
I have them both, and they are a match, part for part.
(Great for free/cheap handouts - less than $10 a sample)

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Thank guys, that's really helpful information. I'll have to make some calls on the juice.

I've been thinking about making my own and then selling it locally.

Lots of good stuff here: DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store

If you begin selling locally let me know. I think most of the local guys are selling their liquid at $1 to $2 a ml, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Joe498

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
I do know the guy who owns the Discount Cigarettes on Frankford and Marsh last time I was in he was selling a couple different e-juices I think they were like 8-10 bucks for a 10ml bottle. Just a couple different flavors, it was dekang, and they were all 11mg of Nic. I am still searching for places who sell liquid in the Carrollton, Lewisville, Plano, and Addison area.

dezblack

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
I do know the guy who owns the Discount Cigarettes on Frankford and Marsh last time I was in he was selling a couple different e-juices I think they were like 8-10 bucks for a 10ml bottle. Just a couple different flavors, it was dekang, and they were all 11mg of Nic.

Wish i knew him, he charged me 14 bucks!

He did tell me he was going to quit selling them though. He had a few bottles left, but not much.

I also stopped at midway and belt line at pipes and more (or something like that). He had the 51 model e-cig and accesories. Still over priced though IMO.

legalsea

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
In Gun Barrel City (on the east side of Cedar Creek Lake) is a 'smoke shop' (on the main street, close to Walmart) that carries not only e-cigarettes (I do not know what type; I will check the next time I am there) but very nice e-liquid. Thus far I have used their "Turkish Delight" (24 mg nicotine) which is supposed to be Camels, and "Cowboy (something)" which is Marlboro flavored (also available in 24 mg, as well as 18 mg and I guess other percentages).

Of course, the resemblence in taste to Camels and Marlboros is not startling. However, they are very good in their own way. $19.95 for I believe a 15 or 20 millimeter bottle. Next time you are down that way fishing, check it out.

embryo

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
west of Ft. Worth, Texas, USA
I was between my first and second orders, and ALMOST OUT OF JUICE...kinda scary waiting on my package to clear customs..thought I was gonna have to go back to smoking for a few days, but I read this thread and contacted DietSmokes...Parker is da man. He met me in Ft. Worth on his day off to bring me some juice! If better customer service exists, I don't even care.

rob_x50

Moved On
Mar 16, 2009
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

skumpe

Sep 15, 2009
Garland, TX
Couple of notes and a story to add (sorry for the length):

The shop at Preston and Beltline is Tobacco Town, only went in there once, but he now has quite a selection of juice, he sells 15ml for $15, but would work in a pinch. He was very friendly and helped me out a bit, as you will see if you read on.

I have very high praises for the Up In Smoke shop in Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, particularly for the manager Pete and rep Dave. I decided it was time to by a PV, and knew that UIS carries the Elektro, which is a KR808D. At $80 for a battery, 2 carts, and a charger, it is expensive, but I wanted an established, reputable company for my customer support for my first PV. I bought one on a Saturday afternoon, along with a 5 pack of cart for $108 total. Things were going well, until Wednesday morning. My auto battery was sticking on, had to blow in it to reset it every time I puffed. I called the store, talked to Pete, and he said he would swap out the battery for me. Since I live in Garland and work in Dallas, I decided to wait towards the end of the day then head up in the late afternoon. I was getting ready to leave my office, checking to make sure I was all ready to go, and reached in my pocket...and found nothing. A hole had developed in my pocket, allowing my 808 to slide right out into oblivion. I called Pete to let him know not to expect me, and he said to look around and hope it turns up, and to call him the next day. As I was leaving the office, I swung by the Tobacco Town mentioned above, just to see if he had something cheap for me to use until I replaced my battery. He didn't carry anything for 808's there, but was very friendly and even gave me an old 808 battery to see if I could get it to work temporarily. It didn't but I really appreciate the effort! The next day, no 808 in sight, I called back up to UIS and told Pete I hadn't had any luck finding it, but thanks for the great service anyway, and he told me to come on by and he would give me a new battery! When I got there, Pete had left, but the sales rep Dave was very friendly and helpful, we ended up talking for 30 min before I had to go.

Overall, I have to say, the extra I spent on buying local was well worth it. UIS carries the 808 kits, prefilled carts at $20 for 5, and a few accessories (PCCs and whatnot). Their prices are high, but the service was worth it.

skumpe

Sep 15, 2009
Garland, TX
Just a thought, what about starting a thread that we can post our shipping times from various suppliers to TX? I'd start it, but seeing as I only have 2 posts now, I can't yet.

I just thought it would be handy for those times you just don't want to wait 3 weeks to get your order but want to order something that isn't carried locally or is available much more affordably online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread