• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Oh crap I need... (North Texas Retailers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie O

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
N Texas
I visit the dragons breath lewisville often there is no eliquid there!
Thanks for the info...I see 'Cigs for less' type stores a lot with signs saying they sell ECigs...haven't been in one since one of the last times I bought a carton (NOT for less) and it stunk so bad I vowed never to go back in one. Maybe it was just the one near me, the person working in there just seemed to sit and smoke and play the machines, oh it was bad.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Shannon, if you're close to running out, I've got lots of spares.
Wylie that's so cool of you. What I'm needing is cartos. I'm on my last one and this batch wasn't that great. I've got more coming in but the checks didn't hit the mail in time and we didn't get them ordered til Fri night. So I'm think it will be Thurs by the time we get them. I was just going to get one pack to fill in the gap but probably just a couple cartos would get me through. I'd be happy to give you a few $. I know money is tight these days.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I'd just give you a couple. No big deal. Could you meet me part way? Like in Terrell or something?

Wow Wylie I didn't look to see you were all the way in Dallas. If it comes to that I'm sure I can but l don't want to have you driving that far for a couple cartos... I'll get back to you. I'm going to see if I give my atty a good cleaning... I can get by with it if cleaning works. If not I will get back with you to make arrangements. Thank you so much for offering! :)

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Shannon, didja try callling tobacco junction? That silly starter kit that they sell is a 510 knockoff, and they resell bits f them. No cartos, but ya might be able to grab an atty to getcha through.

No I didn't so far my one atty is holding up and the cartos shuld be here today I will keep that in mind for future emergencies though TYVM

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Also 14 dollar juice that's getting *me* through till the mail comes today. The "Arctic Mint" isn't so bad... feels like I'm vaping winterfresh gum.

Ember you are a life saver TYSM. They didn't come again today and you were right. I went up there and shelled out $10 for an atty and am vaping away I should be fine till they come in. :) Glad to know I can get parts right here in town if need be. I knew they sold liquid but I wasn't sure what model cigs they were selling.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Thanks to MasonDixon77 for the map

E-Cig
Brick and mortar shops in the DFW metroplex that sell e-juice and e-cig accessories.

E-Cig - Google Maps

Thanks so much for the map. Great info.

If anyone gets really hard up and needs, really needs, something, in an emergency, I can possibly help. I am, in no way, a supplier, but keep a pretty good stash of personal supplies. Okay, I hoard some, attys, cartos, juices, etc.

Shame on you old timers for not having back-ups but **** does happen. I'm on ECF several times a day, so PM me. I am busy and really hate to leave the ranch but I'm a "foul weather friend" and will do what I can to help you.

I'm in SW Dallas Co.

Alice

Last edited:

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
Full supply Retail Store in Denton, Tx

Vaporescence
1914 N Carroll Blvd (Carroll & University)
Denton, Tx
Vaporescence.com

They have kits, mods, liquids, and supplies for most everything

I live in Keller, and have visited Vaporescence in Denton (which is relatively fast going up 35). Greg is the manager there, and was instrumental in setting me up with my PV. Great attention to my needs. I took a second trip up there yesterday to grab some juice (to make sure I didn't run out over the July 4th holiday). They've got plenty of starter kits, accessories, replacement parts, and about 100 flavors of juice. I wish they would sell smaller juice units - right now, they deal with 30ml bottles, although I was able to pick up a sample pack with 10ml bottles (five flavors). Since I've got the hardware, I'm looking for the ECF vendors to have sample sales, and then pick up a variety of flavors I'd like to try.

But these guys are great. I hear the Vaporescense in Richardson is tops, too.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Thanks so much for the map. Great info.

If anyone gets really hard up and needs, really needs, something, in an emergency, I can possibly help. I am, in no way, a supplier, but keep a pretty good stash of personal supplies. Okay, I hoard some, attys, cartos, juices, etc.

Shame on you old timers for not having back-ups but **** does happen. I'm on ECF several times a day, so PM me. I am busy and really hate to leave the ranch but I'm a "foul weather friend" and will do what I can to help you.

I'm in SW Dallas Co.

Alice

So nice of you to put up an offer like this.That is the kind of thing you never hear of these day's ! I am if one is good 2 is better guy and keep enough stuff to get me through!Still amazed that you think that way one in a million !

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Thanks to MasonDixon77 for the map

E-Cig
Brick and mortar shops in the DFW metroplex that sell e-juice and e-cig accessories.

E-Cig - Google Maps

Great post ! Searching for supplies on a smart phone was worthless for me.This is very helpful thanks to you and masondixon

Got it booked marked !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread