OH!!!!!!... Good Golly GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi

So I gotta tell you guys... I got my first order from HDV last week. Today I popped open the RUBY RED GRAPEFRUIT... I've been searching for a good grapefruit for a while now... this stuff is SPOT ON!... Even down to the tongue tingle you get from eating a grapefruit.

KUDOS HDV!!!!!!

133554.gif

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Thanks Country Pammi
I am so delighted with the little spotted green gecko tank from them- If I can get the dutch apple pie addiction a break
I want to try the ruby red grape fruit.
what are your other fav fruits from HDV? Have you tried the Razzleberry? What the heck is a Razzleberry? anyway?
I do typically like fruits..except I never found an apple before that I could stomache.
What PV/VG are you getting and what nic?
If you're adding sweetner, Im guessing your a DIY?
How do you do that?
Thanks...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/481177-dutch-apple-pie-high-desert-vapes-i-thought-tobacco-addictive.html
;)

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I've eyed that flavor, but I tried Hangsen's equivalent, and it was so bad, I'm afraid to spend $ on another one. Is it sweet? Does it taste like the fruit or the rind? Anybody have ideas for mixing grapefruit with other flavors?
If you're going to mix something as 'pungent' as grpaefruit- I'd reccommend toning it down with a simple good vanilla.

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Thanks Country Pammi
I am so delighted with the little spotted green gecko tank from them- If I can get the dutch apple pie addiction a break
I want to try the ruby red grape fruit.
what are your other fav fruits from HDV? Have you tried the Razzleberry? What the heck is a Razzleberry? anyway?
I do typically like fruits..except I never found an apple before that I could stomache.
What PV/VG are you getting and what nic?
If you're adding sweetner, Im guessing your a DIY?
How do you do that?
Thanks...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/481177-dutch-apple-pie-high-desert-vapes-i-thought-tobacco-addictive.html
;)

Hi There Ipster

You are very welcome! :)

DAP is one of my favorites.. I usually vape it for 3-4 days straight before I change.

You won't regret getting the ruby red... just make sure you put it in a glass tank.
I've never tried the Razzleberry.
I get 70pg/30vg and 18mg nic.

No, I am not a DIY'er... I just bought a bottle of sweetener in my ratio/nic level so when I get a juice I want to make sweeter, I can ;) I tend to like my juice very heavy in flavor and sweet. :D

AutumnBrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2013
Grand Haven, mi
Hi

So I gotta tell you guys... I got my first order from HDV last week. Today I popped open the RUBY RED GRAPEFRUIT... I've been searching for a good grapefruit for a while now... this stuff is SPOT ON!... Even down to the tongue tingle you get from eating a grapefruit.

KUDOS HDV!!!!!!

133554.gif

Also been hunting. THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread