1. UK Vapers: Call to action!! We have an historic opportunity to see the TPD annulled in the UK. Please read this this article to see what you can do to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh no!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by jimgman, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jimgman

jimgman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2008
    delaware
    I'm smilin so big i think i hurt my face...but seriously, this guy rocks!!! he shipped my em-901 really fast. only had a few puffs so far, and need to break it in, but since he ships 2 atomizers, im puffin in 2 hands, lol. the blue should be called awesome blue:D i got 1 of each color cause i didnt know if the blue might be a girly color...i'd call it a midnight blue, it looks very nice.. anyway, i dont want to say too much till i have them broken in, but so far its very responsive, and giving great vapor. first thing i noticed is that the battery dosnt "linger" on after you puff like most e-cigs, which probably helps battery life, and keeps overheating minimized.i will most likely do a full review after i get some real time with it. THANK YOU STEVE-ROCK ON!!!

2. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Massachusetts - USA
    Damn, I knew I should have just bought one the other day...I was so indecisive, and when I'm like that I step back and become conservative. Soon...I'll get one soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.