Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've had it for about 10 months now, and the rda i've had for a month. The mod hasn't given me any problems with ohm reading. It has to be the rda

when you screw down a new coil and fire it up the first time, you tighten the screws after firing up because of heat expansion.

ZackM

Feb 23, 2015
New Jersey
when you screw down a new coil and fire it up the first time, you tighten the screws after firing up because of heat expansion.
I took out the build i had, cleaned it, and put a new one in. It read out to be 0.24 ohms and it stayed at that, which is good. However, when i tightened the screw on the center post, the post began to wiggle a bit from over tightening. Is this bad?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I just took out the build, cleaned it, and put a new build in and made sure the screws were tight. The ohm is staying at 0.24, which is good. Now, the center post is wiggling a little from tightening it too much. Is this a problem?

a rocking post is not a good thing;

3716400-2.jpg

looking at the design I'd say you probably just need to screw in the centerpin from the bottom to tighten that thing down
3716400-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread