Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
mosg.jpg

Mini Bronze/Green

Last edited:

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
GAH! I really want to....but I have been putting off some major dental that needed to be done years ago - and one of my molars has decided now is a good time to crumble, I had a root canal that still needs a crown and I should have done it 2yrs ago, I'm a chomper (not grinder, I actually gnash) and I need to re-do braces and get a good night guard...etc.

This year is my year for xmas with my kids, so that involves driving to chicago, paying for far too many dinners with family, and buying gifts for 6 nieces and nephews, mom, stepdad, several siblings (I have 5), several aunts and uncles (mom is one of 12) .... not to mention my own kids....last time cost me around 1200....

and I just got done with 9 month battle with my ex in court and that cost me around 15K...nearly my whole year of savings. blah.

and part of that was him finally signing over house to me, eventhough I don't want it, because i've been paying for it for 6 years by myself and we only lived there jointly for 3.....and it needs a ton of work I haven't been doing because he was half owner.

stressful....all these demands for money :(
....but I really want a backup!

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
How do you have three flavors going at the same time?

LOL what do you mean 3 flavors? But ugh.. I need to make a decision today. I like the satin silver maybe I'll just go plain and get another satin silver with a green LED. Also just checked fasttech and they don't ship out batteries for individual orders... Anyone have another good battery site?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
LOL what do you mean 3 flavors? But ugh.. I need to make a decision today. I like the satin silver maybe I'll just go plain and get another satin silver with a green LED. Also just checked fasttech and they don't ship out batteries for individual orders... Anyone have another good battery site?

I buy from RTD Vapor. Super T Manufacturing is another vendor people often buy from.

FastTech sells AW batteries?

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
I buy from RTD Vapor. Super T Manufacturing is another vendor people often buy from.

FastTech sells AW batteries?

Thanks, I just did a 2nd look and the ones I wanted aren't AW, at first glance I thought I saw AW.

So it's a mash up between Bronze w/ green
Satin Silver w/ red (for maximum savings)
orrr.... xmas present for the BF with Black w/ green

To be greedy and buy for myself or not... and then it's still difficult. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread