Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well, i ordered again.

I did it, went back just to see how much the ego adapter was, and im not sure how it happened but i ended up with a provari mini in my shopping cart.

They are sneaky devils arent they!

Yall, look,
Im sooooo excited, i just cant hide it!

Guess now im off to find a padded carry case of some sort, does any one have suggestions? On the cheaper side of things, dont think i want to have to drop them in the diaper bag and i dont carry a purse.

They are much smaller in person than in pictures. You'll be surprised. Where did you used to carry a pack of cigarettes? It will probably fit there.

ETA: Many cases for eyeglasses work too. I used to pick them up at thrift stores. I'm a big thrift store fan.

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
The lines that cross kind of look like crop circles.
Provarianimated.gif

I don't know. Whats Crop Circle?

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
Left: 19mm..... Right: 22mm with Loki ring

cq4l.jpg

CRUD, Ocelot !! Please tel me the Loki ring comes with my Provari I just ordered this morning - I like the way the 22 looks but-- I'm tired of shopping today and my credit card is hiding in the corner making whimpering noises....

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
CRUD, Ocelot !! Please tel me the Loki ring comes with my Provari I just ordered this morning - I like the way the 22 looks but-- I'm tired of shopping today and my credit card is hiding in the corner making whimpering noises....

Sorry, you have to get the Loki Pro-ring from Loki Labs. I only recently got one though, I've been using 19mm for over a year and like the size better. It's flush with the taper top of the ProVari, like many of the other devices (Protanks, Aspire, Vivi Novas, etc.).

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Sorry but the Loki ring doesn't come with the ProVari. You can get one here: ProVari Pro-Ring | Loki Lab

Not sure if their sale is still going on.....
Loki Labs - Nov. 29th - Dec. 2nd 18% off order. code= bfcm2013

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Now I'm not sure why I bought a Loki ring except it was 18% off.:laugh: I like the 19mm standard tanks myself because of the smaller size and I do like the taper. Guess I'll have to break down and buy a 22mm tank so I can use the Loki ring on my new mini so I can use the Loki ring.

Sorry, you have to get the Loki Pro-ring from Loki Labs. I only recently got one though, I've been using 19mm for over a year and like the size better. It's flush with the taper top of the ProVari, like many of the other devices (Protanks, Aspire, Vivi Novas, etc.).

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
bronze/green and ss/blue for me -- now I'm off to get Loki rings..... those are for the mini or the full size provari? I just remembered ... I got minis... so do I RING or NOT TO RING.. that is the question.. LOL

Either or. The mini & standard are of the same girth, just different lengths. (insert a "That's what she said" joke here)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
bronze/green and ss/blue for me -- now I'm off to get Loki rings..... those are for the mini or the full size provari? I just remembered ... I got minis... so do I RING or NOT TO RING.. that is the question.. LOL

You gotta get a rings, they fit minis and full sized. You don't wanna be stuck using those 19mm devices, do ya?

Edit: Oh, and the 9mm bullet drip tips are sweet, too! Gotta love Loki's stuff!

Tapped out

Last edited:

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
Either or. The mini & standard are of the same girth, just different lengths. (insert a "That's what she said" joke here)

:facepalm: <__ @Ozwald

At least I don't have to get 2 rings -- they dont have one in bronze, so my ss is the only one getting a ring for xmas.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Are you saying the 19mm tanks make it look more feminine? (which I think is a true statement) :)

You gotta get a rings, they fit minis and full sized. You don't wanna be stuck using those 19mm devices, do ya?

Edit: Oh, and the 9mm bullet drip tips are sweet, too! Gotta love Loki's stuff!

Tapped out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread