Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
The Anatolian combined with parts from GP and my FEV and a wonderful DT I wish I knew who made it so I could have another similar to it.

anatolian-fev-001.jpg

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OMG!! So glad I found this thread after coming back! I just pulled out all my old mods and cleaning them back up and getting them in working order again. I need to find atty's to mate up to my satin P+, 19mm and something for my satin ela v1.

I pretty much walked away from the whole community (online and local) about the time SuperT folded. But all my mechs are going back into use and display here soon.

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Some nice looking set ups Tin. No need to replace those babies. :)

I will never replace those mechs and there are all about to be 100% functional again with their own dedicated atty's. My P+ is still hands down the most favorite mod I have ever owned. It still makes me smile with the a Helios, thinking I need to put a Kayfun mini clone on it thought

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So let me throw this out and maybe some of you can help me find some updated attys for these old mechs which some I think I have nailed down mates to them.

SuperT Simplicity: Drippier is already the original VHO Helios, thinking the Kayfun V3 Mini is a good 19mm fit?

SuperT Satin ELA V1: Need some suggestions on a dripper but I think the COV Royal Hunter White&Gold might match up. It looks to be more SS Satin than white unless you get the FT knock off. As for a tank I think the Uwell D2 is the winner for that one

SuperT P+: I really have no idea what to mate up on this, kinda hard to find satin or matte SS 19mm devices. Really open to suggestions.
***I do have a matching Strata but I have yet to get that POS to work with a hoot

My Nemi's: They will be getting nice SS new Serpent RDTA's, I still have my Quasar 22mm dripper which I love and still use almost daily since its purchase.

Heimdall: Haven't started looking but it will need 2 tone black & brass/gold 22mm attys

Last edited:
Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
HI Tintreach
I think the Simplicity and the P+ are 20mm? The KFL3 is good , but there is also the Taifun GS (19mm), The Origen Tiny tank(16mm)if you like Genesis the MCR 303 is an excellent 20mm Gennie that is not only good, but so beautiful and also matches the impeccable machining of the Super T.

Those are great mechs, I always wanted the P+ but by the time I decided to get one they were not being made anymore. Youre right about the Strata.... I could NEVER get it working, and I tried. I even tried it again about a year ago, still a PIA, but purdy :)

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
HI Tintreach
I think the Simplicity and the P+ are 20mm? The KFL3 is good , but there is also the Taifun GS (19mm), The Origen Tiny tank(16mm)if you like Genesis the MCR 303 is an excellent 20mm Gennie that is not only good, but so beautiful and also matches the impeccable machining of the Super T.

Those are great mechs, I always wanted the P+ but by the time I decided to get one they were not being made anymore. Youre right about the Strata.... I could NEVER get it working, and I tried. I even tried it again about a year ago, still a PIA, but purdy :)
I've been using the KM3 a lot on 18650 Precise, thanks for reminding me that Taifun GS would also be a fit :)

What ya sportin today ?

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
OMG!! So glad I found this thread after coming back! I just pulled out all my old mods and cleaning them back up and getting them in working order again.

I'm now sitting here with several mechs I have put away and almost forgot. I don't have anything fancy, forgot the names of them except for the chiyou. Shined up some contacts, put a battery in and putting different attys on and enjoying them again. Its almost nostalgic to repuff some of these mechs that were retired for that rainy day.

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm now sitting here with several mechs I have put away and almost forgot. I don't have anything fancy, forgot the names of them except for the chiyou. Shined up some contacts, put a battery in and putting different attys on and enjoying them again. Its almost nostalgic to repuff some of these mechs that were retired for that rainy day.

Pretty awesome isn't ;) That is the beauty of a mech mod vs a VV/VW/TC mod is they will still be functional 20 years from now if the batteries are still availble. Though I will say my original Vamo still works too after testing it.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I didn't have a vamo but a couple of evics and very early Sigelei Zmax's, I assume version 1 since I got the zmax late 2013. They both have wonky buttons that would scroll through the menu randomly, they turned me off of Sigelei electronics still to this day. I did brick one of my evics with the crappy software I forgot the name of but still have the other and a couple easy heads I think they called them. My first mech purchase of a K100, still carries a battery and I use regularly. FWIW I almost forgot how nice a kick was and now vaping off a old KTS II that required me to dust off a kick in order to work.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

Heres a couple from the good old days....

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
I see some MCR 101's in there.... Im kinda fond of them.... The Hellfire on the lower, near thumb, is one that has always intereseted me. Reminds me of Satburns and the Super T
Beautiful group , you still have them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread