• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Old timers,we recall back when we change our dirty habit to going Green from vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
It has been a long time since I started vaping(May 2011) and still vape endlessly only now I no longer use nicotine in my DIY juices.Currrently still using my faithful ego VV and cartomizer set up.I am down to my last few "live" batteries and cartomizers.Soon I want to get the latest Subox mini when it is available.So how are U all, esp old timers like jacktan,alvin,Ken B,loodeytunes,ericska and starhunter coping with vaping and still vape to this day?Time flies 4+ years for me without an analog.I could stop my vaping anytime but I just loving to vape so I carry on:).
Wish all our Malay vapers

religion-Aid-Mubarak.jpg

Byakko

Unresolved Status
Sep 17, 2015
Malaysia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
Over the years I vape 4+ years and counting.When I started I bought very high nicotine in 1/2 kg size (48mg strength)PG I vaped 24 mg strength within months I lower to 16mg ..and reducing until I ran out of nicotine last year.So I am contended to using e-liquids without nicotine.Even now I can give up vaping altogether but since I like it so much I carry on vaping.I now acquired Kanger Subox mini and vape like a steam locomotive :):thumbs::rickroll:

Ken B

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2013
Penang
It has been a long time since I started vaping(May 2011) and still vape endlessly only now I no longer use nicotine in my DIY juices.Currrently still using my faithful ego VV and cartomizer set up.I am down to my last few "live" batteries and cartomizers.Soon I want to get the latest Subox mini when it is available.So how are U all, esp old timers like jacktan,alvin,Ken B,loodeytunes,ericska and starhunter coping with vaping and still vape to this day?Time flies 4+ years for me without an analog.I could stop my vaping anytime but I just loving to vape so I carry on:).
Wish all our Malay vapers

religion-Aid-Mubarak.jpg

Hi Dicky. Been out of contact for a while. Good to see you here still.

Thanks to you, I am approaching 3years analogue-free, and still vaping. Down to 4% nic and hope to get to zero sometime soon. Have been using Kanger Protanks for a couple of years, and they are good enough to keep me cig-free at the moment. Not really a good time to import anything new, with the Ringet so weak, so will make do with what I have.
Be interesting to see what action the Govt take next year against vaping.

Regards to you anyway.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
Hi Ken yes I do peruse thro the forum on the regular basis and hope to see newbies on e-cig rather than analog and help with queries when I can.So glad U have stay with using e-cig from day 1 since I knew U.I still remember just as if was yesterday even thou its been 3 years ago,when I show U how.

Hopefully will keep encouraging smokers to use this instead but with the present government against the usage if nicotine is involved.I so glad I have not use nicotine for almost 6 months since my last drop of the 1/2 liter(48mg strength nicotine base e-liquid) I had when we able to buy online from China.Now I am self sufficient and can go on vaping till my dying day.No problem with the hardwares and e-liquids I DIYed.Yes the ringgit at the lowest since but still I will spent spent spent on e-cig as its $$$ well spent :) .Thanks Ken for yr reply so glad U still vaping,happily.

susansu

Unresolved Status
Jan 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread