Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hello and welcome to the Older Folks and vaping Back Porch. This thread was originally titled Older People 55 and Up. It was started almost 2 years ago and grew to almost 19,000 posts. The mods kindly asked us to close it and start a new thread.

The original thread, started by Txtumbleweed, can be found here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/289745-older-people-55-up.html

Thanks so very much for kicking it off Tex. :toast:

4/21/2012 Txtumbleweed wrote:
I thought I would start a thread mostly for older folks but everyone is welcome.

Us older folks do like to socialize along with our vaping

So with that in mind, come join us on the back porch, bring your favorite PV and beverage, sit down and relax with us. This thread is in the lounge so we are free to talk about vaping and anything else that suits your fancy. Let the good times roll.

We also have a Front Porch in the General Forum where we share our stories about getting started on our vaping journey and all topics related to vaping. Please feel invited to join us there too. Here’s the link:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/520782-older-folks-vaping-front-porch-part-2-a.html

Last edited:
Reactions: yiddleboge6

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Lemme in here I wanna be first! I'm old, damn it!

Hi Ohms - nice to have you here. If I had prizes to give out, I'd give you one for the 1st post (well 2nd). :laugh:

OK Mike, got your 'six' covered...

OL, PM me your snail mail addy. Since no one took me up on my Gloria Gaynor video offer, I'll mail ya da 'lastic Bolt 'prize' fer sneakin' in first!

Welcome all to da back porch... aka rockin' wid da oldies...
Rockingchair.gif

I'm on the cusp of 50 and smoked for 31 years, can I join you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread