Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
We had a little deer in our front yard all day. She didn't look like she was feeling good. Is this mating time for deer. She stayed out there and ate on the deer block then layed down up next to our window, then got up and ate some more after about 5 hours she left. She looked pretty scruffy. Had no desire to leave right away all by herself.

Birthing time or close to it most places. Mating is in the fall.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Check on your friends folks. MikeE3, Yiddle, and I had extremely high winds and hail come through yesterday afternoon /evening. I just got power back a few hours ago, many are still with - out in Mike's area. Yiddle is just a few minutes away, pm me if she needs anything.

WInd took out many trees, looks like a war zone in my neighborhood. Cell phones aren't working in some areas.

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Check on your friends folks. MikeE3, Yiddle, and I had extremely high winds and hail come through yesterday afternoon /evening. I just got power back a few hours ago, many are still with - out in Mike's area. Yiddle is just a few minutes away, pm me if she needs anything.

WInd took out many trees, looks like a war zone in my neighborhood. Cell phones aren't working in some areas.

We had horizontal rain, wind, and thunder ... but no damage or hail. Didn't realize how bad it was in surrounding areas. Nice to hear you've got your power back. @yiddleboge6 - how are you doing?

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 25, 2012
    PA

We had horizontal rain, wind, and thunder ... but no damage or hail. Didn't realize how bad it was in surrounding areas. Nice to hear you've got your power back. @yiddleboge6 - how are you doing?
    One just has to love the BP for the people that inhabit it...:) Thank you for the concern shown. All is well here, only lost power for a few minutes. I live on a street with pretty heavy traffic, and a few minutes after the storm started, sirens were screaming by. Sadly there was a fatal accident that closed the road for nearly 6 hours...:cry: I haven't ventured out to see if the wind and hail did any visible damage in the neighborhood...

Janet H

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2011
    PA
    I personally can't believe someone could be so rude and confront someone about their hair. Maybe the lady was jealous and it was her way to vent...

I gotta wonder if the woman had a mental problem. A week before my father was diagnosed with a brain tumor he had freaked out on a neighbor. Totally out of character for him.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 19, 2009
    Spokane,WA
    There is no Global Warming. The scientists are all wrong. Or so some people would like you to believe, the climate isn't changing. I wonder if they actually believe that. It's all fake news.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 3, 2013
    60 mi east of Raleigh NC
    soledoubtshow.com
    Final decision: homemade automatic dishwasher detergent vs Cascade Complete or Cascade Platinum (I can't discern any difference between the two Cascades, and they're about equal in price when I buy them on Amazon).

The Cascade does a better job of cleaning caked-on food off of dishes, enough so that there's no point in me making any more homemade powder.

My test was reasonably scientific, with Cascade Platinum getting 3 plates clean that did not get clean through two cycles with the homemade detergent. The plates had caked-on residues of fish, beans and rice on them. There was no noticeable difference between the first and second washes with the homemade detergent. After the 3rd wash, with Cascade Platinum, the dishes were ALMOST completely clean (close enough in my book to be called completely clean).

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    One just has to love the BP for the people that inhabit it...:) Thank you for the concern shown. All is well here, only lost power for a few minutes. I live on a street with pretty heavy traffic, and a few minutes after the storm started, sirens were screaming by. Sadly there was a fatal accident that closed the road for nearly 6 hours...:cry: I haven't ventured out to see if the wind and hail did any visible damage in the neighborhood...
    Glad you are ok, & didn't lose power very long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    It was plain creepy (and embarrassing) !
    Many, many, many years ago I worked full time at the service desk at Kmart. It was in the big open area at the front entrance. Everyone that came in had to pass by it. There was a customer that came in on a weekly basis. Everytime time she came in she would stretch out her left arm, point at me, & with her nose in the air, prounce her opinion. "YOU are RUDE.", & march on into the store. Ivd just smile at her. I'd never had any interaction with this woman at all. She did this from the first time I lay eyes on her until I quit 2 years later. About 3 or 4 years later I returned to that store in a mangement position. She was still coming in like clock work. She saw me one day & did her thing at me. To this day I have no clue what made her dislike me!

Kim B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2013
    STL MO
    Many, many, many years ago I worked full time at the service desk at Kmart. It was in the big open area at the front entrance. Everyone that came in had to pass by it. There was a customer that came in on a weekly basis. Everytime time she came in she would stretch out her left arm, point at me, & with her nose in the air, prounce her opinion. "YOU are RUDE.", & march on into the store. Ivd just smile at her. I'd never had any interaction with this woman at all. She did this from the first time I lay eyes on her until I quit 2 years later. About 3 or 4 years later I returned to that store in a mangement position. She was still coming in like clock work. She saw me one day & did her thing at me. To this day I have no clue what made her dislike me!

Kmart seems to bring out the kooks; years ago I was in the returns line at Kmart behind a man who was trying to return a power saw that he said was defective. When the CS mgr pulled the saw from the box, the "defect" became immediately apparent; he had sawed the cord in two. o_O She politely informed him that he could not return the saw, which set him off on an apoplectic rage that included vulgar utterances concerning the CS mgr, her mother, and family lineage, and ended with him throwing the saw to the floor in a most aggrandized display of vexation. CS mgr calmly weathered the insults, reboxed the saw, and sent it and him on his way, accompanied by a thunderous round of applause from all of us in line...

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Yeah, those exposed rotors probably won't make it here in the US of A. We have to be protected from ourselves!
    All warning labels should be removed and let natural selection take its course.

Man this Xfinity race is something, I think the winner will be the last car running. Sheesh.
    I was beginning to think think the winner would be the one pushed across the finish line.

I love the folks on this forum, we are a family and look out for each other. I have joined other forums online for other hobbies and none of them come close to the love and friendship that is demonstrated on our forum.

Perhaps you reminded her of the woman her husband left her for? :toast:

lolonside.gif

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Kmart seems to bring out the kooks; years ago I was in the returns line at Kmart behind a man who was trying to return a power saw that he said was defective. When the CS mgr pulled the saw from the box, the "defect" became immediately apparent; he had sawed the cord in two. o_O She politely informed him that he could not return the saw, which set him off on an apoplectic rage that included vulgar utterances concerning the CS mgr, her mother, and family lineage, and ended with him throwing the saw to the floor in a most aggrandized display of vexation. CS mgr calmly weathered the insults, reboxed the saw, and sent it and him on his way, accompanied by a thunderous round of applause from all of us in line...
    You would not believe the things people try to refund, or just walk out with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread