ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Not sure which ones that you are talking about so here goes
Outside on juice fill cap is 1X11
Inside is 1.5X5
Driptip is 1.5X6
The web site is a 2 part so here they are
1.0mm CS : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
1.5mm CS : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
Thanks, I will check them out when I'm on my laptop. I'm working in the shop, well, taking a break right now, and checking the site on my tablet. Waiting on the first coat of wax to dry on a pen.

I planted some grass (yard .. ;)) seed yesterday morning, since there was 100% rain chance .. leveled it in with some nice topsoil, patted myself on the back .. then, a few hours later, we had a storm rip through and now, I have a nicely seeded drainage ditch in the front yard ..

We've had some surprisingly mild weather, though, as far as temps go .. and, to add to my Joy of the day, the 5-0 is out actively stopping Car Cell Phone Talkers .. yay .. :) .. it's always great when they do a crackdown .. I drove by 3 pulled over motorists earlier when I went out and had some lunch .. gave a quick pop on the horn and flashed the Officer the Thumbs Up .. :)
I don't remember the state, not long ago the Highway Patrol was using a semi so they could see in passing cars and writing tickets for texting while driving. The semi was painted the same as their patrol cars with all of the markings, too. I believe the rig was confiscated in a drug bust. The drivers were not happy with the creative use of the semi. I thought it was rather humorous.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
@garyoa1 I've decided I'm not going to try to duplicate the Goos Joos it is too good the way it is. I'll just buy more and stick to my Creme Brulee and Cream. You should give the Berry 1/2 and 1/2 with the Breath. It's pretty good, better then the 2 separately.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
No idea why, but I'm obsessed with this commercial...

Hadn't seen dat one, thanx!

IMO, sure should be a strong Clio contender!!
thumbsup.gif

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Does it make you want to get one so you can fly with the Ostriches?
Jup. U missed it.
"We make what can't be made"
"So you can do what can't be done"
If at first u don't succeed, etc...

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Does it make you want to get one so you can fly with the Ostriches?

I know a few people that have tried them and they were impressed. I tried it and not as much... Maybe it is because I have spent so much time around tech - it takes more to impress me... Not sure.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know a few people that have tried them and they were impressed. I tried it and not as much... Maybe it is because I have spent so much time around tech - it takes more to impress me... Not sure.
Meh. The glasses don't excite me. The message was brilliant. :)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
OK I added .75% of both Flavors and made my Goos Joos. Don't know if it reall needed that much cause my batteries were gettin low and the flavor perked up after I changed them. Something I noticed about DNA's when the batteries get very near the end start putting out a puny vape.
Isn't a dna regulated? Isn't there a battery life indicator? My Hex's don't have one, but the vape starts declining when the batts start getting low. Reo is the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Just an FYI.....May1 is an INTERNATIONAL labor day
girl_flag_of_truce.gif
Oh my, I should have googled first. I just figured they were confused. You know, sort of like the red and pink difficulties. heehee But I love learning new things. At the blood drive the other day, the girl said my earring looks so nice with my red shirt. I was wearing PINK but she did give me some tips on stir frying.

Aw, c'mon Rat. Labor day - Memorial Day, what's the difference.

I will grill out for any and all holidays but my mom always told me to stop wearing white after Labor Day. (the American one)
usaflag.gif
So silly but I still think of her when I wear white after Sept.
tender.gif

87d4f0dd278b4665521eb072226ff9dc.jpg

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
What a magnificent stache. . . Have mercy!
rat.gif

Because nothing says "I care about myself" more than clean and fresh smelling hair .. ;)

You had me at "FREE".
free-msn-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread