Status
Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
oh kewl........you take only 3 a day? Let us know if those help.
They are large enough that you can't swallow them with anything else except a large gulp of whatever you have. 1,500 mg glucosamine. It doesn't say how much chondroitin, but probably quite a bit less. I had a PT evaluation a few days ago, and she was especially interested in the function of my left hip. Not bothering me much. My right thumb is much better, too.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
They are large enough that you can't swallow them with anything else except a large gulp of whatever you have.

Scotch. One large gulp with each tablet and you'll soon be feeling no pain :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
have a local person, but if you could post a video of the type of braiding so I can be sure I could do it, I'd gladly help you out. No charge, just cover the shipping
Thanks Deb, but it's not that easy and I know of no video demonstrating it. I obviously can't make one. The offer is very generous of you, however, and I truly appreciate it.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
have a local person, but if you could post a video of the type of braiding so I can be sure I could do it, I'd gladly help you out. No charge, just cover the shipping
Thanks Deb, but it's not that easy and I know of no video demonstrating it. I obviously can't make one. The offer is very generous of you, however, and I truly appreciate it. [JUSTIFY_TEXT][/JUSTIFY_TEXT]

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Man this VA don't mess around. I called Tuesday to get an appt with PCP. I have Blood work tomorrow, Dr. appt Monday, new Hearing Aids Thursday and a CT Friday. If it wasn't for the pain meds I think I'd stop seeing my civilian one. I'm still in the weaning process. Been on them for 10 years and takes some time. The VA won't prescribe them to wean you off. They'd probably throw me in a treatment center and there I wouldn't do well.
The crisis they speak of is they cut everyone including people who need them off. The young ones turn to H the old ones just suffer. Or have to go to a pain clinic like Ginny had to $1700 for 45min to have the doc say to the PCP that her opioid therapy was the correct treatment. Others they do Yoga give you things that don't work or make you feel lousy. It's like the business of treating alcoholism was back in the day. Man that business really had a hay day for a while.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Man this VA don't mess around. I called Tuesday to get an appt with PCP. I have Blood work tomorrow, Dr. appt Monday, new Hearing Aids Thursday and a CT Friday. If it wasn't for the pain meds I think I'd stop seeing my civilian one. I'm still in the weaning process. Been on them for 10 years and takes some time. The VA won't prescribe them to wean you off. They'd probably throw me in a treatment center and there I wouldn't do well.
The crisis they speak of is they cut everyone including people who need them off. The young ones turn to H the old ones just suffer. Or have to go to a pain clinic like Ginny had to $1700 for 45min to have the doc say to the PCP that her opioid therapy was the correct treatment. Others they do Yoga give you things that don't work or make you feel lousy. It's like the business of treating alcoholism was back in the day. Man that business really had a hay day for a while.
Did you ever hear of the candyman?
Former Tomah VA doctor known as “Candy Man” agrees to surrender medical license

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
PSA...

SEC. 595. MILITARY SALUTE FOR THE FLAG DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
BY MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES NOT IN
UNIFORM AND BY VETERANS.

Section 301(b)(1) of title 36, United States Code, is amended by
striking subparagraphs (A) through (C) and inserting the following new
subparagraphs:
``(A) individuals in uniform should give the
military salute at the first note of the anthem and
maintain that position until the last note;
``(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who
are present but not in uniform may render the military
salute in the manner provided for individuals in
uniform; and
``(C) all other persons present should face the flag
and stand at attention with their right hand over the
heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should
remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it
at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart;

Note: Part (C) applies to those not in the military and non-veterans. The phrase "men not in uniform" refers to civil service uniforms like police, fire fighters, and letter carriers - non-veteran civil servants who might normally render a salute while in uniform.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
You did a great job, but yeah if that took for hours, and two were tortuous, writing is likely not your forte.
I write as well as or better than I do anything else. Trying to speed it up takes all the fun out of it. Better to have fun half the time than none of the time.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I write as well as or better than I do anything else. Trying to speed it up takes all the fun out of it. Better to have fun half the time than none of the time.
Well you did a good job, I enjoyed the story!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
A bit cloudy here today but otherwise a very pleasant day with a nice breeze sitting outside.

Hubby was read the riot act this morning and told to just take it easy and sit on your behind until tests are done.
Him not happy!
It really sucks being told that, believe me. Have heard it many times and never gets any better. I hate people doing things for me, things I used to always do myself. If I tried to do them I'd probably end up on my ... but it still doesn't make it any easier.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I am experiencing this with my thumb injury. So many things I couldn't do for what seemed like so long. Fortunately, as healing progresses I can do more and more, plus getting pretty proficient with my left hand. Still things I can't do, fortunately DH is always willing to help. I am used to being so independent, it's very hard to accept you can't do it all right now.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
A bit cloudy here today but otherwise a very pleasant day with a nice breeze sitting outside.

Hubby was read the riot act this morning and told to just take it easy and sit on your behind until tests are done.
Him not happy!
He must be feeling better!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I am experiencing this with my thumb injury. So many things I couldn't do for what seemed like so long. Fortunately, as healing progresses I can do more and more, plus getting pretty proficient with my left hand. Still things I can't do, fortunately DH is always willing to help. I am used to being so independent, it's very hard to accept you can't do it all right now.
I'm so glad it's healing well, & that you have DH to help. I sooo know what you mean about training your left hand to take over for your right. Stinks!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
@Debadoo , saw this grooming setup and thought of you. Even the fan and grooming arm are purple!

upload_2017-10-20_19-51-49.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread