Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Would really appreciate you guys signing this petition. Apparently Medicare wants to roll back their prostetic care to the 1970's calling the newer better ones a luxury. It is ridiculous but leave it to the govt. If it wasn't for the fact that I have advanced prosthetic feet and ankles I would be walking with a walker or canes instead of the way I do. I am getting so sick of the way the govt does what they want so they can pad their wallets a little more. It is not a luxury to be able to walk. Here is the link:
Rescind the Medicare proposal restricting access to prosthetic limbs and returning amputees to 1970’s standards of care. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Done
sg.png

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Posted it to my Facebook page. Hopefully some of those slackers I call friends will take a second out to sign. Not just for 2legsshrt, I have several friends that this applies to.
Done and shared to my fb page!! My fb is set to private, so I've shared the link, to each of those friends who have access, on their timeline

Last edited:

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Here's more information on what the proposed Medicare rules are regarding prosthetic limbs, and a separate avenue for those with prosthetic limbs to contact additional politicians including their local Congressperson:

AOPA

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Would really appreciate you guys signing this petition. Apparently Medicare wants to roll back their prostetic care to the 1970's calling the newer better ones a luxury. It is ridiculous but leave it to the govt. If it wasn't for the fact that I have advanced prosthetic feet and ankles I would be walking with a walker or canes instead of the way I do. I am getting so sick of the way the govt does what they want so they can pad their wallets a little more. It is not a luxury to be able to walk. Here is the link:
Rescind the Medicare proposal restricting access to prosthetic limbs and returning amputees to 1970’s standards of care. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Signed and passed on to others. Thanks for eye-opener!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Done. Shared FB, & Twitter.

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Ain't that the truth. I really do feel better after venting a little bit about my ailments. Like I said earlier however, I am doing much better since we've be here in Deerfield Beach. Maybe I am going to like it here after all. Now if we can work out the workshop issue I'll be ok.
B12, local bee pollen, CoQ10, sunflower lecithin, red yeast rice, Policosanol, vital nurtients blood sugar support, Bitter melon, Banaba extract, Gaia Glycemic support, muscadine seed, digest gold enzymes, Herb Farm Cholesterol health, coconut oil, Swedish Bitters, Udo's oils with DHA and GLA, Krill oil, Kombucha with chia seed. Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, soy free. We're eating high fat diet (the right fats), high vegetables and loosing weight (12 pounds so far for me, 15 for Greg) and have diabetes and cholesterol under control now with no pharamaceuticals. Took three months, but we got there.

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
B12, local bee pollen, CoQ10, sunflower lecithin, red yeast rice, Policosanol, vital nurtients blood sugar support, Bitter melon, Banaba extract, Gaia Glycemic support, muscadine seed, digest gold enzymes, Herb Farm Cholesterol health, coconut oil, Swedish Bitters, Udo's oils with DHA and GLA, Krill oil, Kombucha with chia seed. Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, soy free. We're eating high fat diet (the right fats), high vegetables and loosing weight (12 pounds so far for me, 15 for Greg) and have diabetes and cholesterol under control now with no pharamaceuticals. Took three months, but we got there.

After having ongoing stomach issues I decided to go gluten and sugar free about a month or so ago. I feel better, and I've lost 12 pounds. It wasn't as big an adjustment as I thought it would be, thankfully there are a lot of gluten free choices out there nowadays. I even found a pizza crust mix (Bob's Red Mill) that is pretty darn good, the gluten free pastas I've tried are pretty good too. I do miss a good 'ol slice of garlic bread or a nice hot biscuit, gluten free bread tastes just horrible to me and it's pricey, $5-$6 a loaf. :eek: The hardest thing has been giving up my beloved Cokes, almost as hard as giving up the cigs, there's just no substitution for them, I hate diet Coke. I mostly drink flavored sparkling water now.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Dang ... this just isn't right ... signed the petition.

Here's more information on what the proposed Medicare rules are regarding prosthetic limbs, and a separate avenue for those with prosthetic limbs to contact additional politicians including their local Congressperson:

AOPA

Your research did it again ... adding more good info ... nice going.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

AOPA

Filled this in too bells...thanks for the heads-up!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I lost 30 lbs in 3 months after starting vaping and quitting cigs.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Done. Too bad I can't sign more than once. :rolleyes:

Ummm, 'Patty' just signed under an 'under ground' ID within dis household'; not sure if I'll tell her...
whistle.gif

Day-um, no wonder ya'll don't get hungry wid dat 19 'course meal'! Kinda envy your TP $aving$...

A long house?

Oh my, da stories I could tell 'bout our (FL/GA) rain patterns! As opposed to common misconceptions, Mom Nature is not adverse to showing off wid straight lines on occasions!

"Johnny, get outta da rain!"
"OK, Mom! Ya mean I can play in da street?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread