Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Today is my second anniversary of getting off the cigs. It seems longer than that. I guess the whole vaping world has changed. For me I've gone from a PT mini and a Spinner to being stocked up and making juice and all the rest. Not to mention being able to mow the lawn in one 2 hour session instead of taking all day with 10 coffee breaks. A lot of change in 2 years.

Big congrats!!! That's so wonderful!

So how many drops of base? I need to taste this desk full of flavors so I can do some thing with them. What, idk, but something...

Total of drops = 100. If your flavor drops add up to 7, then you add 93 drops of base.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Today is my second anniversary of getting off the cigs. It seems longer than that. I guess the whole vaping world has changed. For me I've gone from a PT mini and a Spinner to being stocked up and making juice and all the rest. Not to mention being able to mow the lawn in one 2 hour session instead of taking all day with 10 coffee breaks. A lot of change in 2 years.

Congrats Mick ... well gee whiz w/ all that energy ... when you finish your mowing ... you're quite welcome to come do mine. :D Only another 3 acres for you to cut. :rolleyes:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
It might not be an exact 100 drops due to different size droppers, but close enough for government work!

Edit - I leave the calculator at 20 drops per ml.

Glad your treatment went better, it's nice to have you here. :)
I got ejmu started & figured 8ml mixes with the Real Flavors I'd gotten. 15% flavor as recommended. I'm using the little glass vials that Wizard uses for sample sizes. They sell little glass droppers that fit those. Perfect for mixing test batches!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
OH NO the Lost Vape Therion DNA133 is out. Gotta start saving my pennies. Man they have a brown that almost looks like Alligator skin. I love the 133 and this one is purdy. They aren't in stock yet but Vape NW has the picture. If you happen to look take a close up of the brown one.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
1474217407533457953.jpg

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
If you all have family in Burlington, WA you might want to check on them. 4 dead at the Cascades Mall. My mom lives near there and thankfully she is okay. Just thought I would let you all know.
I don't have any family there now but I used to live there.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
HAH! I did the retire bit 17 years ago. What's this "settle down" you speaketh of?
oh kewl, you retired from the military? Or from a job?

but I really have a hard time not using it! Itvs just sooooo shiney!
you really need to use that rainbow....so purdy!!

Had to look it up because I always forget. Angiogram is x-ray with the fun dye they inject. Angioplasty is unclogging you. I'll forget the terms again by tomorrow. :(
It might help if you can remember that gram = a recording by instrument of some sort (like gramophone), and plasty is to fix, like plaster can fix things.

You do have a backup cable for your backup cables's cable now, right? :thumb:

He's a cutie and you're right, Gizmo ears! :lol: Son should meet Gizmo, then how could he say no? Besides, he's outvoted anyway. Get Gizmo, he needs a forever home, poor thing. :wub:
unfortunately no on the back up cables. My son has two computers, one needs a cable cuz he lost it. The other one needs to have windows reloaded on it probably, because it just won't connect to the internet. So we definitely need to get more cables, and now I have a 16gb thumb drive that I can dl windows xp onto and then put it on the other computer. Just gotta check and make sure that it has a usb drive on it. I also have to get one of those key finder programs to find the xp key that is buried in it somewhere, so we don't have to buy it.
Gizmo lives in Dallas area, that's where the rescue is. No chance of getting him to go up there to meet him :( Plus you have to do a lot of other stuff with the rescue before you can even meet a dog. But jup, he's adorable!

I was wandering the factory floor at work yesterday (I'm a front office position but spend time on the shop floor daily) and one of the women stopped me and said "I hear you are vaping these days" She then proceeded to show me her Hex Ohm, and told me she has 2 and her husband has 4, one of which is a LE that he got from someone in Canada. They make their own juice, build their own coils, etc. I asked if they were on any of the vaping forums, she said no, but I almost gotta believe he probably is or has been.

Anyway, thought that was pretty cool.
that's great!!!

Where do you order from? And I like a lot of the INW flavors. It's one of the 4 main flavor brands I use. My other 3 are Flavorah, FlavourArts, and Jungle Flavors.
I have done two large orders from ecigexpress, cuz they had 30% off both times. Then I did one order from RTS vapes, because I'd won $75.00 in points from them in their contests. I spent 3.00 and change and got 78.00+ in flavorings with free shipping. yay!

Seems that I've got more of those than I thought... :p
Jup ya do darlin! :wub:

One of these days I'll figure out a way to get all of my favorite people in one thread so that I don't have to bounce around as much...
If you figger it out, lemme know. I just lost a buncha mine to another forum :(

So... three days in the ER full of torturing my poor Mama, and ain't nothin' wrong with her. Makes me wanna go up there and skin a doctor... :grr:
I hate she had to go through that, and someone else beat me to it, but yeah, be very glad they didn't ignore something that could have been serious. At least now y'all know she's in great shape!

Orange, Black, Blue, Grey, Gold, and Pink... (sorry, Deb... no Purple; if they did, I'd already have one!)
damn commies! hehehe

Home this weekend, next week and the following weekend. Then off to St Charles, IL for the Doberman Pincer National Specialty. One of our best shows of the year. The big plus this time is my father lived in St. Charles, and I still have a step-sister near by. We are going to get together. Haven't seen each other in over 30 years! We have kept in touch, however. It will be a GRAND trip - my birthday falls in there too so can't think of a much better birthday present than to see my step-sister!!!
oh what a wonderful trip that will be!!! Glad you get a break from it for a few weeks, then have a wonderful trip planned. Hope you can resolve the vehicle issues hun, and hope you have a huge windfall at that show!!

this lack of overtime and recent pay cut is making things a little tight. Nothin' we can't handle
yuck. When are you posed to get promoted??

For me I have fallen in love with FW flavors. I think they are smooth. I also think they are some of the better ones out there. I use a couple of TFA flavors in my favorite recipes, but usually use FW flavors for all my recipes.
that's good to hear. When I got the flavors from rts, I needed to get 120 mls of my mango, and they didn't have the one I'd been using, or that size in one I wanted to try, so I ended up having to get FW. Haven't tried it yet, so am really hoping it's good. This gives me a lil more confidence that it will be.

It is a black cherry, creamy coconut, bourbon, and vanilla.
oh that sounds yummy!

Ugh! I'm wanting to mix (again) but last time was a craps shoot. (That looks like about 1.75%, or was that ml? Whatever, now I need soma thisun, & a little of thatun. Shake & PSS! Calculator? That's in the lappytop. What's my password? Dammit.
lmao! that wuz cute.

Inawera Custard.
you like that better than cap v1? I had planned on getting that on my RTS order, but they don't carry it :(

@Kenna thank you for a much needed a laugh. Not been a good couple of days.
(((((Skull))))))) sorry yur havin a rough time.

It's final. Decision was made last Monday.
oh kewl!

that wuz adorable!!

What are mushy peas?
English spring peas that they mush up and usually add mint. At least that's what I've always seen on food network. But I did look it up to make sure I was right, and they said traditional ones use marrowfat peas, which I reckin are harder to get. Had never heard of marrowfat peas. Reckin they're dried, cuz it said to soak em overnight in water with some baking soda in it.

Today is my second anniversary of getting off the cigs.
Wahoooooooooo that's fantastic!!!!

OH NO the Lost Vape Therion DNA133 is out. Gotta start saving my pennies. Man they have a brown that almost looks like Alligator skin. I love the 133 and this one is purdy. They aren't in stock yet but Vape NW has the picture. If you happen to look take a close up of the brown one.
oh kewl! That is really a nice looking mod. Been entering a few contests trying to win won, but no luck. Really love the triade, but it's super expensive. But they do have a purple ostrich leather for that one. Wish they had that leather on the therion! This isn't a great photo though......looked really great on another photo I saw that I can't find now. On the therion options, I think it was the dark auburn ostrich one that I really liked.
Lost_Vape_Triade_DNA200_TC_Leather_Box_Mod_purple.jpg

If you all have family in Burlington, WA you might want to check on them. 4 dead at the Cascades Mall. My mom lives near there and thankfully she is okay. Just thought I would let you all know.
oh that's horrible!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Congrats Mick ... well gee whiz w/ all that energy ... when you finish your mowing ... you're quite welcome to come do mine. :D Only another 3 acres for you to cut. :rolleyes:

Hey, you told me 3 years ago you were coming to cut mine and for me to just wait for you - well I have been waiting and that grass is getting hard for the dog to navigate through...;)

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Good Morning!

@englishmick, Happy 2nd Vaperversary! Here's wishing you many, many more! :)

@Kenna, I'm so glad your treatment went more smoothly, this time. You are ever so brave, knowing what's coming and managing to get through each and every time! :wub: Oh -- and glad @clnire and @misswish1 were able to get you sorted on the 100 drops thing. I use that method, too -- and often do lose track of the remaining 90-someodd drops! :lol:

@2legsshrt, beautiful mod! When will the brown ostrich one be available? What a sad day it would be if you stopped being intrigued by new shinies, Pat. I love listening to you describe the latest and greatest!

@Debadoo, if you can, get a few different custards. I'm finding a mixture works better than a single one. There's a depth of flavor. The one by FlavourArt is great with fruit. It has a slight hint of lemon that really accents whatever fruit it's mixed with.

@FlamingoTutu, Nope. Not gonna do it. I was little, once upon a time. Got pictures to prove it! :)

@misswish1, Is it you that I've happened across in another vaping forum re: HIC's recipes? Just wondering if you've tried any, and what your thoughts are...

Last night's sunset was glorious. All pink and coral ...
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Debadoo, if you can, get a few different custards. I'm finding a mixture works better than a single one. There's a depth of flavor. The one by FlavourArt is great with fruit. It has a slight hint of lemon that really accents whatever fruit it's mixed with.
FA is the only custard I have right now. I haven't tried it by itself or with just a fruit yet, but have used it in a couple of HICs recipes, but don't really taste much custard from it. Might just be my tasters, or maybe just need to try it alone or with a single fruit.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
FA is the only custard I have right now. I haven't tried it by itself or with just a fruit yet, but have used it in a couple of HICs recipes, but don't really taste much custard from it. Might just be my tasters, or maybe just need to try it alone or with a single fruit.
Yup. I think the FA Custard is more creamy than custard-y. Not much egg, and no vanilla or sweetener (to me). But when I add it to the Inawera, it adds somethin. What, I couldn't say -- but somethin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread