Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
That is very cool! There were only 5 smokers between my 2 sisters & 8 kids. One kid quit with vaping & then quit vaping. Three of us are active vapers. One sister tried vaping, but only for situations where she couldn't smoke, h then she quit vaping at all & just smokes. She doesn't even smoke a pad. She doesn't like sweet liquids & only used a random b&m tobacco juice. Shes one of the reasons I keep trying to find a tobacco she might like. Hard, because I still don't like tobaccos.
Has she tried menthol or extreme ice? I smoked menthol cigs so when I quit I switched to extreme ice. I dont vape anything else and if I tried any other flavors it wouldnt be sweets. I tried creme de menthe once and it wasnt bad.

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
Got my squonker from FT today. It's a Coppervape in solid brass...the thing is a TANK. They also make them in aluminum, which would be quite a bit lighter. Nice machining job, good finish on all parts, switch is nice and smooth. $35.00 for brass, I think the aluminum model is $29.

Coppervape also has a facebook page you can order from, and they sell the mod with a topper (not the one pictured). I looked at the FB page but couldn't figure out how to order, so I used FT.

IMG_0368.JPG IMG_0369.JPG IMG_0378.JPG

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got my squonker from FT today. It's a Coppervape in solid brass...the thing is a TANK. They also make them in aluminum, which would be quite a bit lighter. Nice machining job, good finish on all parts, switch is nice and smooth. $35.00 for brass, I think the aluminum model is $29.

Coppervape also has a facebook page you can order from, and they sell the mod with a topper (not the one pictured). I looked at the FB page but couldn't figure out how to order, so I used FT.

View attachment 602543 View attachment 602545 View attachment 602547
U got lucky. Brass is showing $45 now.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
That link is for the brass mod and topper kit. The topper is getting fairly good reviews for a cheap BF. You can buy just the brass mod if you like.

Gotta go do a seek, see and hopefully secure mission.

Thanx, Bo!
thumbsup.gif

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Sheesh I need to make 400ml of juice been sluffin off and nearly out of some of my favorites. Shouldn't take too long 2 are standalones and 2 are a mix of 3 flavors each. The hardest part will be finding the right flavorings since I haven't done my sorting yet that and I'm not sure how much nic I have left out of the freezer all I need is 12ml.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Has she tried menthol or extreme ice? I smoked menthol cigs so when I quit I switched to extreme ice. I dont vape anything else and if I tried any other flavors it wouldnt be sweets. I tried creme de menthe once and it wasnt bad.
She doesn't smoke menthols. I need a really low vapor blend for her. I have some samples I ordered recently. I have to get past my dislike of tobaccos to give it a go.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
She doesn't smoke menthols. I need a really low vapor blend for her. I have some samples I ordered recently. I have to get past my dislike of tobaccos to give it a go.
When i first quit i tried tobacco flavors but they were all knarly tasting. To me they didnt smell like a cig but like an ashtray full of butts. Which might turn her off.

I just thought since she doesnt want sweets, if she likes the menthol or evn mint flavor in other things she might try that.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
When i first quit i tried tobacco flavors but they were all knarly tasting. To me they didnt smell like a cig but like an ashtray full of butts. Which might turn her off.

I just thought since she doesnt want sweets, if she likes the menthol or evn mint flavor in other things she might try that.
I think she just walked into a random b&m & asked for a tobacco juice. No telling what it tasted like. She smokes VS Ultra Lights. I grabbed a hit off of one of hers several months ago & it was just nasty. Plus there was virtually no smoke to exhale! I was like "Where's my flavor? Where's my vapor?". Having a hard time trying to make something that tastes like that! I kinda wonder if the juice she was getting didn't have too strong a flavor & not enough nic. I'll just keep thinking on it.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

View attachment 602543 View attachment 602545 View attachment 602547
    Yep, the brass is heavy. The aluminum is a very nice lightweight mod. I have one brass, and as of today, 3 aluminum. I think they are very good mech squonkers for the price.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Thanks!

Coming up to one year vaping for me after 30 years of a pack a day.

I am using mostly mechanical mods and Provaris and have way too many mods and tanks. Also almost 100% DIY for juice.

Welcome to the porch. Seems your def on the right track coming up on a year. Nothing wrong w/ mechs and Provari's. That's basically all we (wife and I) have in our collection.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread