Status
Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Which one are you following?

Are you done stocking thread - was using it to find deals... And now they started talking about the thread you posted and provided some links to updates with tobacco imports and other stuff...

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
This deeming better happen soon. It's costing me money buying 'stuff' I 'might' want in the future. Today's order

2x Kayfun V3 mini's
1x black Pico
1x hot pink Pico
2x boxes of Nauty coils. (always order a couple when placing other orders just because)

The Pico's came from an on-line site. They're located about 15 minutes from us, here in CO, but they don't have a store front.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Iffy sure has been the major topic around the threads. All you here is sounds Iffy, situations getting Iffy, Iffy, Iffy, Iffy - yep his popularity has grown tremendously... :D:eek::rolleyes:

PhIL, your 'I' key Is stuck on caps...
LMAO.gif

Anybody that waits as patiently for vape mail as Iffy does deserves recognition. ;) :thumbs:
(Too funny, Semi!)
Actually it's easy, I just order, pherget and den celebrate!
mailbox.gif

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Don't feel bad, I haven't had to change out any o-rings. I still have the one's that came with some of my tanks. Now you have me thinking, I need to organize the spare parts that came with my tanks. I'm not sure where they all are.
all of my spare parts (orings/screws) are all mixed together....i decided to give myself a challenge in the future lol. at least they are all together in 1 tiny plastic container (air/water tight)

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Well Provape told me I would have to sign for my package so I waited around all day to do just that and just like before with the DFW pacakage the mailman stuck it in the mailbox and no signature required. I guess that was one way to get me to stick around all day... Second time I have been told I would have to sign for Vape stuff, but no signature required... :blush:
i have a note taped to the inside of my mailbox authorizing the mailman to just scribble my name and drop off the box.........so far it has worked. sometimes he takes the note,, sometimes not.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
https://science. slashdot. org/story/16/07/28/0036222/e-cigarettes-emit-toxic-vapors-says-study

E-Cigarettes Emit Toxic Vapors, Says Study - Slashdot
Aerosols generated with vaporizers contained up to 31 compounds, including nicotine, nicotyrine, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, glycidol, acrolein, acetol, and diacetyl

31 compounds as opposed to 4000 with cigs,, and some of those compounds dont really 'appear' unless the vapor is in the high temp/watt mode. and some of those compounds may be connected to whatever flavor they tested.

looks like a well dressed pig.... somebody got paid to write it and find something 'wrong',, while we do know vaping may not be 100% safe.. it does appear to be 95% safer than even bad research / testing

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
while we do know vaping may not be 100% safe.. it does appear to be 95% safer than even bad research / testing
Yep. That'z what the article led to. Too bad the mod didn't read it all.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Iffy sure has been the major topic around the threads. All you here is sounds Iffy, situations getting Iffy, Iffy, Iffy, Iffy - yep his popularity has grown tremendously... :D:eek::rolleyes:
I was thinking the exact same thing. #Iffy is likely trending on Twitter right now. :)

Man, I have 10 pages to catch up on tonight. :cry:

Oh, I think there was talk of signing for provape packages. Haven't had to sign for the blems, non-blems, yes. When I bought a blem and NEW (full-priced) extension tubes (in the wrong color), then I had to sign for it. :blink:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
looks like a well dressed pig....

Do believe I recall reading dat same dribble five years ago! Just a rehash of sum ol' hash...

How does one compute a harm reduction % with prior evidence of emphysema (10 years ago) to "lungs normal for age" (a year+ ago), as in my case?

Ephph 'em all!!! <no, dat is not a gasoline additive>

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
If half of what they are saying in the stocking thread is true on the last few pages - You just be happy you stocked up. And no FT will not be a backup plan...

I just can't bring myself to like your post :(

I'm not a fan of change anyways although I try to deal with it as best I can but these changes to our vaping world are more then a little hard to deal with. :( The lack of clarification of so many things feels like a trap and that really makes me mad :-x

I have no vaping needs and very few wants at this point but dang it, I still should be able to make my own choice about what I buy, when I buy it, and where I purchase it !!!!!!!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Do believe I recall reading dat same dribble five years ago! Just a rehash of sum ol' hash...

How does one compute a harm reduction % with prior evidence of emphysema (10 years ago) to "lungs normal for age" (a year+ ago), as in my case?

Ephph 'em all!!! <no, dat is not a gasoline additive>
I forgot to mention that when I went to the Dr about my foot I asked the PA how they had me listed. They ask every time if I smoke. Every time I tell them no, that I vape. It's been no for 2 years now. She said they show me as a former smoker. I asked her they they keep asking if I smoke. She said most people quit but start again. I told her those people must not be vaping. She laughed.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I just can't bring myself to like your post :(

I'm not a fan of change anyways although I try to deal with it as best I can but these changes to our vaping world are more then a little hard to deal with. :( The lack of clarification of so many things feels like a trap and that really makes me mad :-x

I have no vaping needs and very few wants at this point but dang it, I still should be able to make my own choice about what I buy, when I buy it, and where I purchase it !!!!!!!

Can we have an Amen! ... Amen! :toast:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I still should be able to make my own choice about what I buy, when I buy it, and where I purchase it !!!!!!!

Yep, but it all is still pretty Iffy at this point. A lot of cases out - it still could change some more.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread