Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
daddy longlegs.
that's about the only spider I don't have issues with....... much. anything that crawls on me is gittin kilt!

I had one, it lasted a few years before I broke it. I like them.
kewl. Can't beat 3.50 after the discount code if ya want anymore of em

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I can relate. Drive 600 miles to the south rim of the Grand Canyon, look down, and say "That's nice". And beaches? You never know what lurks below the surface. Jelly fish, sting rays, sharks, sea urchins. I was wading off Cocoa Beach and saw a ray on the bottom. It blended so well that when I looked back, I couldn't even find it. Let's not forget mosquitoes and sand fleas.
ZOMBIES :shock:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
never even heard of em.

I don't recall who but I know someone here liked davides, and someone liked Iclear 30 B's. Vapenw has em for 5.00 each. Scroll down on this page til ya find em........there is a code at the top of the page for 25% off the 5.00

Clearance
I hate vape NW, I have to pay almost 10% sales tax there.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Took a "test drive" with hubs yesterday, went to a state park with a nice lake, had food in the cooler, etc. He was like a lump on a log. Oh yea, I vaped at the park.

I don't know if I want to be in a camper camping with him. He's soooo bored. He was worried that an alligator would jump out of the water and eat the dog. He didn't even eat the lunch I packed. Thank Gawd in the middle of a park in the wild, no one cares if you chain vape.

So I say how bout the Gulf beaches? He said crocodiles like salt water. I've never heard of croc trouble at Florida beaches on the gulf!
Should've broke out a half a rack, that would've got my attention. We don't have crocs or gaters here, I've seen some pretty good sized geese and

ZOMBIES!!!:shock:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
No talent, huh?
recluse.jpg

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Grand Canyon is not on my bucket list. But Hoover Dam is.
When my wife was in Desert Storm, I went to Las Vegas and spent a week with her dad. The real fighting had just started and I freaking out so I figured that spending some time with her dad would help me. He is a Marine with 3 Purple Hearts and also a survivor of Iwo Jima and other campaigns in the Southern Pacific. To add some fun for the trip I went there on my Honda Goldwing. On my way back to San Francisco, I set my route to drive over Hover Dam. It was a wonderful trip. I was really amazed at the size of the dam.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been vaping Kaezziel's Aphrodite's Kiss the last few nights. Tonight when my daughter got home from work, we were sitting in the living room chatting and she asked me why she smelled baked brownies. As I haven't been doing any baking we figured it was Kaezziel's vape I was using. The same thing happened a while back when I was vaping a store bought bottle of juice. That one gave her the odor of waffles. I actually had to make her waffles for breakfast as she was craving waffles.

The more I vape my Reo with the 2.5 mm dual coils, the more I really like it. The flavor is making for a very satisfying vape. I am also getting better at judging when to squank and also when to change the battery.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Well I did a Ptewy Yuck Yuck!

Noticed one of the PreotankIIs I have on one of the older provaris needed filling. Wasn't paying attention and refilled a tank that had 1/4 full of Pomegranate with Banana's foster. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
The more I vape my Reo with the 2.5 mm dual coils, the more I really like it. The flavor is making for a very satisfying vape. I am also getting better at judging when to squank and also when to change the battery.

After awhile you kinda get a feeling on the squonking and it just becomes a natural rhythm.

On the battery. Some people can notice when the vape is dropping off before the battery is too depleted. I never could. What I do since I don't want to dig out a multimeter to check regularly is a little different. I figured out how much of the bottle I could vape before the battery was over depleted. For me it is about 3/4 of one of the 6 mL bottles. So I just change batteries at 3/4 a bottle. It might be different for you depending on atty and build. So find your correct level then never worry about it again. ;)

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
After awhile you kinda get a feeling on the squonking and it just becomes a natural rhythm.

On the battery. Some people can notice when the vape is dropping off before the battery is too depleted. I never could. What I do since I don't want to dig out a multimeter to check regularly is a little different. I figured out how much of the bottle I could vape before the battery was over depleted. For me it is about 3/4 of one of the 6 mL bottles. So I just change batteries at 3/4 a bottle. It might be different for you depending on atty and build. So find your correct level then never worry about it again. ;)
That sounds altogether too complicated, I just hook mine to the computer and go in Escribe and set my cell soft cutoff to 2.8v load that into my mod and it will automatically cutoff under load at 2.8v coming out at about 3.3v and I'm all set if I have my correct battery discharge profile also loaded.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
They even make a DNA75 squonker Therion. Not sure how that would work probably pretty good but if you forgot to squonk it would hit temperature protect pretty fast and if you over squoked it wouldn't hit temp unless you had the watts turned up pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread