Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
awwwwww that's precious!!

Short notice, but just found out....... here are some places on Oct 26-28 that the film "A Billion Lives" will be shown. The Carlsbad one might be a private showing.

United States
6:30pm Hollywood, CA
8:30pm Orlando, FL
8:30pm Dallas, TX
7:30pm Phoenix, AZ
7:30pm Carlsbad, CA
7:30pm Grand Rapids, MI (October 27th)
8:30pm Philadelphia, PA (October 27th)
8:00pm New York City Premiere (October 28th)
5 times daily in LA (Opens October 28th)
4 times daily in NYC (Opens October 28th)

Where is the St. Petersburg one?

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Went to the stable yesterday. The barn has a big alleyway in the middle and a few of us were chatting and this snake goes by. "Oh look a snake". "what kind is it?" "I don't know but we should put it outside". "Go get Charlie, he'll know what type it is". "At least it's not poisonous".

Got to love horse people. No one runs to stand on a chair.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Got a fishing pole. Got a reel. It took hours of vaping to figure out that is was not me and the reel is defective. It won't engage. So I send it back and get a new one. This one is great. I spend some time reeling line onto it. But end up with all these tangles. More vaping to figure that one out. I have to respool it. I'm still waiting for my rubber bait. So I'll be spending my day respooling. And vaping. Can't think without vaping.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Does anyone know how to download a pic off a text message?
iPhone I just press on the image and when the menu pops up, hit "save" which saves it to my camera roll.

Don't know about Android or Blackberry though.....

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Got a fishing pole. Got a reel. It took hours of vaping to figure out that is was not me and the reel is defective. It won't engage. So I send it back and get a new one. This one is great. I spend some time reeling line onto it. But end up with all these tangles. More vaping to figure that one out. I have to respool it. I'm still waiting for my rubber bait. So I'll be spending my day respooling. And vaping. Can't think without vaping.
That would be me! And I would refuse all offers of help. By the time it wss over I'd know the how & why of everything about it.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
What did I do dere? Do I get xtra credit?
dontknow.gif
see below
Da vid gave me an all-day smile.
I know you were saying the video, but thought you did it that way cuz she liked the Davides

prolly the same place the Temple one is! :grr:

Can't think without vaping.
I agree!!

That would be me! And I would refuse all offers of help. By the time it wss over I'd know the how & why of everything about it.
If it wuz me by the time it was all over, I'd be wrapped up in fishin line and look like a mummy!

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat

The loops on the bulk spool the line is on have to go the same direction as the reel winds the line on, or you will have tangles. If that's happening, just turn the line spool over- it flips the loops when you do that.

Vaping related- I got the wick in my kayfun a little sparse. Tastes somewhat burnt, but I'm gonna finish the tank before I rewick. Bleaaah!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Vaping related- I got the wick in my kayfun a little sparse. Tastes somewhat burnt, but I'm gonna finish the tank before I rewick. Bleaaah!!
oh yuck hun.........dump it out, dryburn and rewick. Dont put yourself through that! Life's too short for bad juice

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
oh yuck hun.........dump it out, dryburn and rewick. Dont put yourself through that! Life's too short for bad juice

Already done. I took 3-4 toots off it after I posted that and came to the same conclusion. Much better now !

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Does anyone know how to download a pic off a text message?
You can also use Google Photos and set it to back up photos from your text messages and it does it automagically and if you have Google Photos on your computer it will save it there also. Then if you want to post it you just click on that photo and it enlarges it and right click on it and copy image then post it to the forum. Oh and Google Photos has unlimited space on the cloud to save all your photos.

Last edited:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I agree, thinking and enjoying hobbies require a good vape. I am hooked on a couple of Kaezziel's juices.
When I am re-spooling new line I run the line through a book. It adds a little bit of tension to the line.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
see below

I know you were saying the video, but thought you did it that way cuz she liked the Davides
prolly the same place the Temple one is! :grr:
I agree!!

If it wuz me by the time it was all over, I'd be wrapped up in fishin line and look like a mummy!

St Pete is the coast side of Tampa. It was mentioned on that Billion Lives website.
I can't find a Davide on sale.

Diver, the book idea is great!

Bolivar. Spooling clockwise from a reel that line comes off clockwise-I ended up with lots of twisting knots. It took me two hours to figure it out. Sorry, Every thing is so simple yet not. What I saw was that I'm spooling along for quite some time, then realize I'm getting twisted line because the pole spool is not moving with the winding. So, here I am thinking wow that's a lot of spool because my reel isn't full yet. Well it was not full or even had any line on it. So basically all I was doing was twisting the line. And the line was moving thru my fingers because as I was winding the line was twisting and shortening. Well vaping and thinking finally got me a spool full of line. I need to go to one of those dock's nearby.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Muvico Sundial 19

iPhone I just press on the image and when the menu pops up, hit "save" which saves it to my camera roll.

Whoa, do we have a new porcher on board, or I'm mistaken... again?

Regardless, thanx fer you input and welcome to our lil' family corner of da cyber world!
thumbsup.gif

ETA: re ABL, I'll post da info once I do find a ticket source!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread