Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
One of the benefits of going to Houston and having Thanksgiving with my son and his family is I know I won't be home to get packages. I wasn't tempted by any of the BF sales. The fact that I don't really need anything extra at the current time also helps.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I got nearly everything washed and put away, with the box propped open to finish drying. Just five (2 1/2 ml) toppers, one nemmy, and the 'Vari as ohm-checker.
Visibility of my evil habit is at an all-time low. :D I am tempted to remove the kick from the nemmy. LOL!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Visibility of my evil habit is at an all-time low. :D I am tempted to remove the kick from the nemmy. LOL!

Yikes ... you're really going 'dark' with your gear.

Friday nights used to be date night, now it's vape night. Re-wicked 2 KFLV3s, and built 2 more KFLV3s for the 2 new Pico's that arrived today. The Pico & V3 is a nice small combo.

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
posted on the back porch, but :bday::banana: @seapeach :banana::bday:

Thanks for all the suggestions on hex drivers/organizers. I am going to go through all my atties and put all the hex drivers in a pill bottle or another type of container. The one I can't find off the top (see, I reorganize then can't find anything!) is for my authentic Chalice 3. Seems to be different than others.
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Always nice to be remembered. :)

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
@seapeach

birthdayColorful.jpg
Thank you for thinking of me, so sorry I'm so late in replying. Haven't been able to get on here in weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread