Ωhmsville
Uh oh.

2j0xrnm.jpg

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Sorry about all that, I just figured if I posted something that wouldn't offend me, which very little does, that after almost 5 years of posting here I wouldn't get judged.

Oh, c'mon. I've no idea what you posted, but after umpty - ump pages about Kobe Boxes or whatever, I darn well know how to use the scroll bar. Oh, on my home forum I've developed a very thick skin.

Stick around.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
OMG that boat. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

WOW!!!! That is gorgeous! :confused: I know I saw the box, but what is it? It sure is beautiful! :blink:

Asmodus Minikin Kodama. I have a custom Goon 24 genny-style on it. Matchy matchyyyyy

Thanks everyone...so many other mods that cost more out there, yet the cost is nothing compared to that of cigarettes I would have smoked til now.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
OMG that boat. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Asmodus Minikin Kodama. I have a custom Goon 24 genny-style on it. Matchy matchyyyyy

Thanks everyone...so many other mods that cost more out there, yet the cost is nothing compared to that of cigarettes I would have smoked til now.
It's beautiful!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Wow Mongo Stabilized Wood no less.
Well got all my project actually done today. Wrote the letter to my doc explaining the need for the ankles with these and a pair of covers to put over the top I could take a shower standing up except for my stumps. Would be the first time in 9 years. Got the battery charger on the motorhome should be done have to go out and start it and let it run for 15 or so. Rebuilt 2K5's took everyones advice went with the middle size MTL on #4 AF like Mike said and set my DNA's to 1sec preheat at 30w then 20w but like 410F but thats me. Only had one booboo I put the second one together had the coil on perfect then oh crap I forgot to put the MTL device in managed to take it apart without hurting the coil back together easily. I think I like these K5's even better now.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Motorhome started right up and running now. I changed my K5 to #2 AF. Gotta get used to not having large clouds of vapor coming out of my mouth but really nice. I upped my nic a little maybe up to 5mg but seems real nice for MTL. My lungs are going to love me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread