Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
OKLAHOMA CITY - A vaping wholesaler employee has been charged with embezzlement.Jody Hatfield, 26, has been charged with more than a dozen counts of embezzlement. Hatfield was an employee of Perfect vape on South Agnew, a wholesale distributor of vaping supplies. According to court documents, he was boxing up those supplies and shipping them to accomplices throughout the metro area. For just the month of December, the total embezzled came to more than $100,000.
Thanks, wow that really stinks! glad he was caught, but dang, dunno how he thought he was gonna get away with that much anyhow. what an idiot. Glad he was an idiot though, if he were smarter he mighta got away with more.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Nothing wrong with a lil grandpa time.

15977525_10210267152888921_6644338903401109878_n.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Only have two. Declan is one month old, and Chris is 33 years old. (also have two great grandsons)
Chris is a bit big for "lap time" ;)
View attachment 628277

:wub::wub::wub: Thank you for your service Chris!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Mostly kidding. We had to go out unexpectedly when we weren't feeling the best. Seeing the waterways cranking and the lake nearly full would have been cause for great celebration (dog getting a walk on the shore) if we felt better. Didn't even know it was Friday the 13th until that evening. Maybe that's why my mod flooded so badly coming back up the hill. I figured out how to keep it from flooding coming up but it didn't work that time. :blink:

That and the ice storms.... Good that they're some place with help if needed. That one largely missed us, but some years back we had an ice storm that put about 1/2" of ice on everything. Couldn't sleep due to all the tree limbs breaking all night...

Hope she doesn't put a laptop on her, well, lap. Or a cell phone near her ear...

That's scary stuff. We had a couple trees come down close by. I don't like it when it's windy anymore.

She wrote that with a laptop on her. The propaganda is really working. :(

Nothing wrong with a lil grandpa time.

15977525_10210267152888921_6644338903401109878_n.jpg

Awwwwww :wub: They look so innocent at that age don't they?

Exactly what popped into my mind.

Been happening a lot to me lately.

I haven't been feeling very talkative lately. So, I just collect the quotes to answer later. Then they're gone when I come back to respond to them. Happened at least 3 times.

So, I'm answering immediately this time!

It really sucks when you're ten pages behind and it all goes poof.

ya mean crackin yur noggin, or sumpthin else? :cry:

Nope, not doing that ever again. :grr:

OKLAHOMA CITY - A vaping wholesaler employee has been charged with embezzlement.Jody Hatfield, 26, has been charged with more than a dozen counts of embezzlement. Hatfield was an employee of Perfect Vape on South Agnew, a wholesale distributor of vaping supplies. According to court documents, he was boxing up those supplies and shipping them to accomplices throughout the metro area. For just the month of December, the total embezzled came to more than $100,000.

$100,000 in one month? Gotta love stupid criminals, makes things so much easier.

FYI ... there was some Provape talk recently on the porch. Just saw this in one of the Provape threads ... it's Provape's response to 'are you going out of business'.

It's not looking good. :(

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hey, stranger! How ya doin'?

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Hi Kenna. Went for a peddle in the woods with the spouse earlier today.

I should be set for a while, thanks. I got my ss pico in from fasttech last week, after I purchased a vari 2.5 and 2.5 mini.

Now, all I have to do is muster up some juice. ;)

BTW; I just got back from the store. Is it okay to throw the rotisserie chicken bag into the oven at 170 until I'm ready to eat in couple of hours? It's in one of those publix deli paper bags.

Last edited:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA

I should be set for a while, thanks. I got my ss pico in from fasttech last week, after I purchased a vari 2.5 and 2.5 mini.

BTW; I just got back from the store. Is it okay to throw the rotisserie chicken bag into the oven at 170 until I'm ready to eat in couple of hours? It's in one of those publix deli paper bags.
    I don't see a problem. The paper will not burn until it reaches 451°, so 170° will be ok. I have used paper bags for cooking turkey and roast. Just don't allow any of the bag to get near the heating element or flame. I would also put it in a 9x13 baking pan so no juice will leak on the bottom of the oven.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I don't see a problem. The paper will not burn until it reaches 451°, so 170° will be ok. I have used paper bags for cooking turkey and roast. Just don't allow any of the bag to get near the heating element or flame. I would also put it in a 9x13 baking pan so no juice will leak on the bottom of the oven.

Thanks Driver. I stuck it in the oven at the lowest rack setting and kept it warm, then turned the oven off for the last half hour.

Great bro tip regarding the pan :thumb:

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA

Ok, I'm late for this. So how'd it go?

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains

Hey stranger, where ya been?

PS, thank you for the drumsticks. :thumb:

Forgot quote

:lol:

Neighbor returned all the vape gear I bought him, including the notes from englishmick and Myrany . :cry: You can't make someone want to quit but this one is heartbreaking. Really heartbreaking. Two-year-old granddaughter, recovering from a life-threatening illness, known him over 25 years... Really bummed but surprised at how easily I can (sorta) let it go, thanks to the wisdom gained on ECF and the Porch. I did everything I could for him but he's the one that has to really want to quit. I am still here for him if he wants to give it another go.

Two months to go for my 4th vaperversary. Hell ya I wanted to quit.

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Hey stranger, where ya been?

PS, thank you for the drumsticks. :thumb:

[emoji38]

Neighbor returned all the vape gear I bought him, including the notes from englishmick and Myrany . :cry: You can't make someone want to quit but this one is heartbreaking. Really heartbreaking. Two-year-old granddaughter, recovering from a life-threatening illness, known him over 25 years... Really bummed but surprised at how easily I can (sorta) let it go, thanks to the wisdom gained on ECF and the Porch. I did everything I could for him but he's the one that has to really want to quit. I am still here for him if he wants to give it another go.

Two months to go for my 4th vaperversary. Hell ya I wanted to quit.
    I'm sorry, Tutu! But he's git to want to quit. At least he brought all the gear back, most don't do that. They just have no clue. Pass that gear along to someone who actually wants to quit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Disagree, Kenna. Doesn't have to want to quit. Just has to find something that tastes bedder. :) Witch iz wut happend two me. :D
    I wanted to quit, but did not think vaping would do more than help me reduce the amount I was smoking while I fought to quit. I quit that day. I had no idea that would happen. I'm still shocked. Delighted, but shocked.

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    I wanted to quit, but did not think vaping would do more than help me reduce the amount I was smoking while I fought to quit. I quit that day. I had no idea that would happen. I'm still shocked. Delighted, but shocked.

Same here kinda. Didn't think vaping would get me off cigs either but it did take a few months. As I vaped more and more and smoked less and less it just got to the point where cigs tasted like dog turds (disclaimer...haven't really tried dog turds).

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    anim_wave-gif.628745
    How have you been? Good to see you!

OMG. Your avatar's so cute :wub:. Good to see you!

Ok, I'm late for this. So how'd it go?

Hey stranger, where ya been? PS, thank you for the drumsticks. :thumb:

You're welcome. lol. Again tonight it's winner winner chicken dinner.

We bicycled our heinies off on a trail to be built from here to the St. Johns River. All batts are strong, and still loving the naut mini with the HS No.5; I need to make more. luvs

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread