MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Huh...I thought the Provari was 22mm.

Just a smidgeon over. A 22mm atty on a Provari w/ a beauty had a very very small ledge where the atty meets the ring.

When I bought the 2.5 Classic's, they offered an upgrade for them to the P3 head which takes flat tops. It wasn't just adding a beauty ring so it would look flush. The entire 510 was the P3 head, & took flat top batteries just like a P3. They had the 2.5 body & the P3 head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The Classic is not just 1 P2.5 w/ the flat top. It as a different board in it also. Yes you can put a flat top on a true P2.5 but that doesn't change the mechanical (for lack of better work) connection between the board and the +end of the batt.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Like eye kood ever be wrong?!?!? (insert gasp here) Byte yer tung, woman!!! Oh, if'n eye had me a fry'n pan!!!! :)
Trouble is some sites you aren't really positive they're using the right pic.
lmao! That there fryin pan would do you no good unless you were plannin on fryin eggs or makin cornbread! Fryin pans refuse to hit me, they know I am their queen! hehehe

I always had just thought VV is VV...
You'd think huh.......but I had a couple vv gripper mods. It was PWM which a lotta folks hated, but man that lil mod hit. I loved em. Just hated they were made so cheaply.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
cornbread-winners-20151.jpg

Howzat? ;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
As long as you're willin' to go 'lite weight' fer your skillet weildin' skills <please...>
crutches.gif
you know I just give lil love taps :D Besides, can't do much damage with those lil things.

No! Someone please put another hole in my head!!! Knock me out with an iron skillet, or something!
careful whatchya wish for. I've only whacked two women, and they both asked me to. hehehe

@clnire are you watching the dog show?
I dvr'd it and have tomorrows ready to record. Will watch em both after they both record.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
you know I just give lil love taps :D Besides, can't do much damage with those lil things.

careful whatchya wish for. I've only whacked two women, and they both asked me to. hehehe

I dvr'd it and have tomorrows ready to record. Will watch em both after they both record.
It's such fun. It's weird for me though to see intact male dogs because at the vet hospital we almost never saw them.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Yea! Sit, Down, Heel, knock it off, get off! Leave it! Roll over, Good Boy (Girl), Rover, Fido .

OK I will stop..

Don't forget stay. That's what I named my last dog. It was fun to call him...."Come here Stay", Come here Stay"...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread