Status
Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
True! We've nailed your feet to the Porch!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
Been a long time since we have taken that extreme of a measure. I hope it works. I don't know what the alternative would be if it didn't.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Been a long time since we have taken that extreme of a measure. I hope it works. I don't know what the alternative would be if it didn't.

No. Hurts a bit, but I can live with the feet being nailed. Don't wanna try for anything else...

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Wut makes u think itz water? Thin, yes. Like most flavorings. Water? Unlikely. Not to mention whenever I mix anything it'z 100% VG. Ducks isn't the only flavor I use and don't use PG for anything. A lot of mixes use 5%. Doezn't madder. Vapes fine.
I read it so its true. Don't you know nuttin.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
No. Hurts a bit, but I can live with the feet being nailed. Don't wanna try for anything else...

Reminded me of an old joke from my childhood.

Mommy, why do I keep walking round in circles?

Quit whining or I'll nail your other foot to the floor.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
95% water and 5% pg. Neet. Wunder how it tastes good wit no flavorz in it.
Seemz two me if'n ya wanna add vg insted o' pg... add vg insted o' pg.
Well I did somemore reading (which is dangerous) and people who use 100% VG said they have found that 20% of a thinning agent being it Vodka DW or for those that don't care PG works just right. That is what I have found with the ducks. If it is actually 5%flavor 95% DW that a person said she found out from Mrs. Duck then that would make sense why it vapes so well and is very possible if their flavoring is mixed in PG and is strong like the Russian stuff is, it wouldn't be profitable for them to sell it straight. Most people would not buy flavoring that cost $20 for 10ml even though you could make 200ml with it. I would because it is that good IMO.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Reminded me of an old joke from my childhood.

Mommy, why do I keep walking round in circles?

Quit whining or I'll nail your other foot to the floor.
I remember that one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I did somemore reading (which is dangerous) and people who use 100% VG said they have found that 20% of a thinning agent being it Vodka DW or for those that don't care PG works just right. That is what I have found with the ducks. If it is actually 5%flavor 95% DW that a person said she found out from Mrs. Duck then that would make sense why it vapes so well and is very possible if their flavoring is mixed in PG and is strong like the Russian stuff is, it wouldn't be profitable for them to sell it straight. Most people would not buy flavoring that cost $20 for 10ml even though you could make 200ml with it. I would because it is that good IMO.
eye'm still tryin ta figger out why on da oith u'd wanna thin it anywho. No need IMHO. Basides, yer goin' AGAINST the recommendud recipee.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
eye'm still tryin ta figger out why on da oith u'd wanna thin it anywho. No need IMHO. Basides, yer goin' AGAINST the recommendud recipee.
NO NO I wouldn't do anything to the ducks, This is for my Russian flavors that I use at 1+% and most I use 2 flavors now they are in PG Which would make it around So that would make it around total of 2ml of flavor and 20ml of DW and add around 15-20% to the VG.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
@Kenna might get a couple of those bases also. I have 3 that are worn out now but I'm not really sure where they are leaking wher the head screws into the base or shere the head meets the chimney. If it was the second then a new base wouldn't work but it might be worth a try. These Nautili are probably 3 or 4 years old with some really heavy use for the first year when I was using them
NO NO I wouldn't do anything to the ducks, This is for my Russian flavors that I use at 1+% and most I use 2 flavors now they are in PG Which would make it around So that would make it around total of 2ml of flavor and 20ml of DW and add around 15-20% to the VG.
If that did work @garyoa1 for the juice I could mix up 100ml bottles of my Russian flavor and be able to make the juice very easily with 80%VG 20% flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread