ECF Veteran
Verified Member
terletpayper.jpg

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well next time I will go a little bit less DW and a little more VG Going to add a little more VG to this but vaping good and flavors are good. Will be better when it sits a little longer. The hot water does work but nothing beats air temp steeping but its good. Going to go about 1.5ml DW next time. Maybe 1ml. Just enough to make it a little thinner.

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
@garyoa1 I'm really getting to like the Giz too. The other 2 ore OK but not something I would vape on a regular basis when I order my supply of Goos Joos will try the other Chocolate also and more Giz. Thanks for turning me onto this stuff. Its really the only flavor besides the Russian that I have really liked.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I got some new juice this week, toon j I just tasted it today. It is really good! I ordered from Spicy Vape located in Israel. The international shipping was 9.99, but there were no customs delays & their shipping box has their name printed on the whole front of the box. I got 15ml samples of Spicy Memories, Crèmee de la Crème, Sweet Mango, Pecan Pie, & Nutty Latte. Their website has very good flavor profiles for each. This is the first time I've tried Mango at all. They are all delicious! And they threw in a 120ml bottle of Strawberry Fields which is wonderful! This is the first time I've made an order to sample juices & liked them all, & you all knowhat a time I've had finding things to vape. They even offer a choice in the level of sweetness you want. I chose medium.

They are offering a coupon right now for 50% off everything on the site. It's good for another 5 days, so I'll oder because I get paid this week. Code is CRAZY42.

36961f0cfa51374e89204cdc40d98abc.jpg

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I got some new juice this week, toon j I just tasted it today. It is really good! I ordered from Spicy Vape located in Israel. The international shipping was 9.99, but there were no customs delays & their shipping box has their name printed on the whole front of the box. I got 15ml samples of Spicy Memories, Crèmee de la Crème, Sweet Mango, Pecan Pie, & Nutty Latte. Their website has very good flavor profiles for each. This is the first time I've tried Mango at all. They are all delicious! And they threw in a 120ml bottle of Strawberry Fields which is wonderful! This is the first time I've made an order to sample juices & liked them all, & you all knowhat a time I've had finding things to vape. They even offer a choice in the level of sweetness you want. I chose medium.

They are offering a coupon right now for 50% off everything on the site. It's good for another 5 days, so I'll oder because I get paid this week. Code is CRAZY42.

36961f0cfa51374e89204cdc40d98abc.jpg

@Kenna what % do you use. Does the Mango taste like Mango?

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
You must've gotten the pre mixed right. If I was going to try it I think I would go for the separate flavors cause with the kit they send you a 500ml bottle of VG/PG nic at 70/30 and nic up to 6mg. but since I'm trying to stay away from PG it would be way cheaper to get flavors at $2.50. I figure with all VG a little DW you would have to use 7%. So you could make a 30ml bottle and have enough left to make 100ml.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well I found it on their site 5-7% but with 50% off it would only be $2.50 for 10ml bottle.
Seriously, get bigger bottles, you'll be sorry if you don't. The 10mls came in a 15ml glass bottle with a glass dropper lid. The only thing I donct love about these is that dropper tip. It's not pointy, it's like a bulb on the end. Hate those, but they have to go into a different bottle anyway to fill my Kayfuns.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
You must've gotten the pre mixed right. If I was going to try it I think I would go for the separate flavors cause with the kit they send you a 500ml bottle of VG/PG nic at 70/30 and nic up to 6mg. but since I'm trying to stay away from PG it would be way cheaper to get flavors at $2.50. I figure with all VG a little DW you would have to use 7%. So you could make a 30ml bottle and have enough left to make 100ml.
But you won't have the recipes. Look under the Spicy Specials. The ones I got at all in there. Try the Strawberry Fields, too, Legs. You like strawberry. And yes, the Sweet Mango tastes like ripe Mango to me.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
@Kenna you little sneaky Pete. How long from when you ordered did you get them?
They shipped on the 18th, took about 10 days. They were closed for a holiday when I ordered & had a note on the website that they would be back on the 18th & ship orders then. They did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread