Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Seriously, get bigger bottles, you'll be sorry if you don't. The 10mls came in a 15ml glass bottle with a glass dropper lid. The only thing I donct love about these is that dropper tip. It's not pointy, it's like a bulb on the end. Hate those, but they have to go into a different bottle anyway to fill my Kayfuns.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
This is the concentrate only size they sell.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well there are a couple of reviews on YT both by idiots there is one by a guy I've watched before who is in the town I used to run trains to from here and Seattle. Every other word is F this MF that GD this. The other 2 were woman and 1 said you can get this in 21mg if you want to kill yourself which is what your doing. Idiot. I might try the Creme de la Creme, Butter, Pecan, Watermelon The Strawberry sounds more like a candy type of strawberry. One of the idiots really liked the Watermelon and Mint. I don't think the Goos Joos can be beat for a custard though.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Yeah, I didn't set up an account because it wouldn't let me use one of 3 versions of a password I wanted.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
Don't you love those passwords that you have to use a capital, a symbol, numbers

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Werked fur me, Iph.

Show off!
toothy.gif

Don't you love those passwords that you have to use a capital, a symbol, numbers

NO! I also hate sites dat won't allow reuse of da past x PWs...
mumble.gif

What do they take for payment?

I used PP.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I'm just going to wait till tomorrow. I think they are changing the flavors now because I know I saw a Butter flavor cause I told Gin they had butter and no hazelnut so we were going to try butter and pecan for her. Now there is a hazelnut and no butter and the order they are in seems to have changed.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's 0538 in Israel Monday morning so they are probably doing all their orders from the weekend and updating.
Nope. Every time i put something in the cart and went back the order of the items was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread